Poll: What are you going to play as?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

What "class" will you play in Skyrim?

As the title states, what "class" will you play in Skyrim? Will you be a stealthy archer, heavy armor wearing mage, 100% mage, stealth and daggers or what! Very interested in what your going to be playing as, personally I know im going stealthy again taking the whole thief route, BUT I cant decide whether to use daggers/swords or bows like in Oblivion /roar

Poll Inc.
    Some might say we've lost our way
    But I believe we've not gone far enough

Deleted
    I will be an assassin with some magic, very inspired of the main character of "The Farseer Trilogy", Fitz.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems like 90% of people will be some kind of thief..
    Quote Originally Posted by Mwarren View Post
    It's a no brainer. Get MW3, Skyrim is just a rehash of Oblivion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neezh View Post
    Because I'm brave enough to smoke. I see no point in quitting

I feel like being a Thief adds an entire new aspect to the game. Pick Locking into someones house and stealing everything you can without waking them.. and the thrill of getting away clean is great
    Some might say we've lost our way
    But I believe we've not gone far enough

I'm gonna be a god. Perfection, master of everything. That is my goal.

Deleted
    Warrior, no contest really - magic meh and im no thief, i fight crime not commit it - dual wield 2 1 handed weapons proper gladiator style YEAH! - cant wait

10+ Year Old Account
    I will be a Hunter/Rogue/Thief and a Woodelf to complete the set.

And then afterwards I will be a Nord Warrior just to keep up with being generic
    Last edited by Blackspur; 2011-11-07 at 09:57 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'll be a NULL, since I don't plan to play it.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

Deleted
    I wanna say that i'm gonna be a mage, but i can't lie to myself. I'm gonna be a sneaky archer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgummage View Post
    I'll be a NULL, since I don't plan to play it.
    Well thanks for posting in a Skyrim thread as it is 100% relevant to your interests...

10+ Year Old Account
    Thief: Being a squishy/upclose fighter adds a whole new aspect to combat. Unlike warriors who can just charge in without any previous thought, I like watching my target and waiting for the time to attack that will put the fight in my court.

Deleted
    i will be a dunmer rogue mage and i will kill every argonian for what they are doing to the remaining habitable land in morrowind

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Generally I like the customization of spells so even when I make a thief I like to get some alteration and illusion magics. I'll probably play a ranged thief with a touch of magic.

Warrior+mage. Unless the sneak attacks are really worth it, might go thief then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.

Deleted
    Considering you can kinda hybrid, I'll probably do with typical Sword and Spell Battle-mage style combo or something
    Spellthief or Spell-warrior of some kind.

I'm having a hard time deciding between a stealthy character and a warrior. Smacking stuff around with huge weapons is always fun, but I seem to pick that route a lot. Perhaps I should try something else for a change.

Won't thief be a little weak when fighting bosses n dragons?

10+ Year Old Account
    Dual wielding assassin. My hardest decision is do I want to spec enchanting, potions/poisions, or smiting.

Having looked at the stuff for the game now, I will not be doing a hybrid spec, or playing a Breton. Combat focused Orc for me. Dat racial is OP as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by borox View Post
    I feel like being a Thief adds an entire new aspect to the game. Pick Locking into someones house and stealing everything you can without waking them.. and the thrill of getting away clean is great
    Don't forget to murder them on the way out.