New warlock demon in MoP?

Hello there! I saw MoP talents on wowhead and i noticed that there is a warlock talent named Grimoire of Supremancy which enhances your demon.

Imp - Fel Imp
    Voidwalker - Voidlord
    Succubi - Shivan
    Felhunter - Beholder
    Felguard - Terrorguard
    ???? - Abyssal

source: http://www.wowhead.com/mists-of-pand...t-calculator#o
    Last edited by Endus; Today at 10:40 PM. Reason: Editing to change questionable phrasing to adorable puppies

Quote Originally Posted by xBreak View Post
    This post was almost as bad as you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    The clueless commentary from the shortsighted peanut gallery is getting to me.
    My youtube channel! http://www.youtube.com/user/Krystafal

I'd hazard a guess and say

Summon Infernal - Summon Abyssal

Does anybody know if they have skins up for these new demons yet

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah Infernal's and Abyssal's are very similar, at least look wise so we'll be getting that most likely for the Grimoire of Supremacy

---------- Post added 2011-11-07 at 08:39 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Dregnis View Post
    Just look at Wowpedia. They're skins of already existing demons (they might do enhanced ones idk) but these already exist in game so you can check it out.

I think you got most of these right, but Abyssal is most likely going to be the new Infernal, here is what I think it'll be.

Imp - Fel Imp
    Voidwalker - Voidlord
    Succubi - Shivan
    Felhunter - Beholder
    Doomguard - Terrorguard (Terrorgurads look like a different breed of Doomguard)
    Infernal - Abyssal
    Felguard- none

10+ Year Old Account
    Not really sure for the new demon pet, but I like the idea of having them upgraded in Mists of Pandaria.

Deleted
    Im looking forward to having a floating eye for affliction, although I may miss my pup.

Deleted
    This would be a suitable upgrade for felguard: http://www.wowpedia.org/Wrathguard
    Since the talents of MoP aren't even alpha yet I hope they simply forgot to add the felguard so far, or if they choose to call it terrorguard... Would be really boring if every demon except the Demonology specific demon pet is upgraded, and ironic...

Quote Originally Posted by Chaozu View Post
    This would be a suitable upgrade for felguard: http://www.wowpedia.org/Wrathguard
    Since the talents of MoP aren't even alpha yet I hope they simply forgot to add the felguard so far, or if they choose to call it terrorguard... Would be really boring if every demon except the Demonology specific demon pet is upgraded, and ironic...
    My guess would be it only shows the felguard change if you are demonology when choosing your talent...things, so you don't confuse none demo warlocks when choosing the talent

-------------------------
    Chaozu your avatar is so kawaii my eyes are pouring uguu.
    Unf - Night Watch - Pagle

Consider the ocean waves, and how the moon's force guides them this way and that across the earth's surface. Human life is an insane coincidence. We are an instance of the universe becoming conscious of itself, yes, old news but always worth review.

Yep, they're in Outland.

Quote Originally Posted by Callax View Post
    I think you got most of these right, but Abyssal is most likely going to be the new Infernal, here is what I think it'll be.

Imp - Fel Imp
    Voidwalker - Voidlord
    Succubi - Shivan
    Felhunter - Beholder
    Doomguard - Terrorguard (Terrorgurads look like a different breed of Doomguard)
    Infernal - Abyssal
    Felguard- none
    This guy is correct.

Fel Imp

Voidlord

Shivan

Beholder

Terrorguard

Abyssal

I was wondering what a beholder looked like
    that's gunna be tits having one follow you around
    Unf - Night Watch - Pagle

Consider the ocean waves, and how the moon's force guides them this way and that across the earth's surface. Human life is an insane coincidence. We are an instance of the universe becoming conscious of itself, yes, old news but always worth review.