Thread: Wukongs ult?

Deleted

Wukongs ult?

Does it benefit from lifesteal or ? i dont seem to get hp back when i charge in with ult.

doesnt this seem abit unfair since kat's ult benefits from Spellvamp & Lifesteal?

Deleted
    Oh well if we're going that way, isn't it unfair that kata can't move during her ult, gets interrupted by stun and doesn't knock up opponents?
    Wukongs ult is fine and would honestly only be kinda overpowered if it benefits from lifestealing effects.

Imagine if Kog'Maw's W and Madred's Bloodrazor would work with lifesteal/spellvamp...

Katarinas ultimate does not benefit from lifesteal whatsoever. Since Wukongs ultimate is not an on hit ability, he does not gain lifesteal from his ultimate.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuka Kazami View Post
    Katarinas ultimate does not benefit from lifesteal whatsoever. Since Wukongs ultimate is not an on hit ability, he does not gain lifesteal from his ultimate.
    he does hit you "physical damage" and she might not benefit from lifesteal, but she does benefit from spellvamp

Quote Originally Posted by Venedia View Post
    he does hit you "physical damage" and she might not benefit from lifesteal, but she does benefit from spellvamp
    There is a difference between physical damage and an on hit ability.

Katarina does not benefit from lifesteal with her her AD / AP ratio abilities. She benefits form spell vamp yes. As do you, but why would you get that right? You can move around freely. Katarina has to be stationary.

Deleted
    Isn't it unfair ur ult knocks ppl up and katarina's dont? damn man, wukong op nerf!

And then you move and move fast during his ulti! Kinda like they have different purposes.

Wukong can initiate really well with his pretty redonk charge and ult combo, so I think he's actually much more solid then people say he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Venedia View Post
    Does it benefit from lifesteal or ? i dont seem to get hp back when i charge in with ult.

doesnt this seem abit unfair since kat's ult benefits from Spellvamp & Lifesteal?
    yeah. Wukong's Ult - Cyclone doesn't benefit from lifesteal but it does benefit from spell vamp. Tried it first on custom before making my own guide.
    Check out my guide on mobafire named "Wukong the Clash King". They do criticize Gunblade on Wukong but it's effective.

kats ult doesnt knockup and she is not mobile. they aren't even remotely similar spells just because they both involve the champion spinning in a circle.

Deleted
    It's like comparing vodka to water, they might look the same, but they really don't have the same affect.

10+ Year Old Account
    I need to pay more attention to post dates. Closed since it's a necro and the question was already answered multiple times.