Page 30 of 40 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azidonis View Post
    Sounds similar to the ICC patch.

Forge of Souls 2.0 anyone?

Here's one... how much longer is Ghostcrawler going to be able to keep his job?
    Another one for you: If he gets fired who will be willing to fill that spot, given the current state of WoW?
    I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me.
    We are not monsters! We are not the mindless wretches of a ghoul army! NO! We are a force even more terrifying! We are the chill in a coward's spine! We are the instruments of an unyielding ire! WE ARE THE FORSAKEN!
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long.

Quote Originally Posted by Megaira View Post
    Plus a very BIG company building and lots of Devs and servers around the world. You know ppl who work for blizz want their paycheck too ...
    Yes, that's why I won't join those people who say Blizzard is greedy. They are not the same small company anymore. They are doing Warcraft,Diablo,Starcraft and two unannouced projects at once. Do you think what will make that happen? Sure it's money. Atleast I still think Blizzard is the best because they give me great game I paid for. Dragon Age2 dissappionted me so much that I won't trust Bioware anymore. I regreted buying it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by reve View Post
    At least Q4 will definitaly be an increase because Blizz paid people off with free copy of DIII. Then Blizz fanbois will finally have something to cheer about (obviously ignoring the fact that it's actually Diablo, not WoW that got those people back).
    I don't think people bad enough at math to buy a 12month wow subscription fee to get Diablo III even exist.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    Yes, that's why I won't join those people who say Blizzard is greedy. They are not the same small company anymore. They are doing Warcraft,Diablo,Starcraft and two unannouced projects at once. Do you think what will make that happen? Sure it's money. Atleast I still think Blizzard is the best because they give me great game I paid for. Dragon Age2 dissappionted me so much that I won't trust Bioware anymore. I regreted buying it.
    Two unannounced projects? Not calling you a lier, just interested to know more about them. Any source/info on those unannounced projects?
    I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me.
    We are not monsters! We are not the mindless wretches of a ghoul army! NO! We are a force even more terrifying! We are the chill in a coward's spine! We are the instruments of an unyielding ire! WE ARE THE FORSAKEN!
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long.

Deleted
    Same here! Dragon Age 2 was just aweful tbh! And yeah I also don´t think that blizz is greedy I mean they are a really big company now and It´s all about money in those companys. It´s like Apple or Microsoft ...

Quote Originally Posted by Bytes View Post
    1) Do you really think people are going to resub to WoW just to go to some "inviting environment" and do a handful of dailies?
    2) I'm talking about on the PTR, genius, people that have actually played the damn raid.
    4) Bad players don't carry people, when is the last time you've even done a heroic zg/za?, and how good you are at the game has no affect on your queue time.
    5) Talk to people that have actually used the LFR tool, only a handful of LFR raids actually downed a boss, they would have to nerf the bosses into oblivion to be killed by the average player.
    1) Ok seriously stop. Darkmoon isn't for new subs. Its for the people who wanted a new Faire for years.
    2) Yes and everyone I know on my server likes Dragon Soul. I rarely see someone who hated it. I raided it. My guild has. We all like it. I don't know who you are talking about.
    4) Queue time depends on tanks/healers. If there aren't a lot of tanks and healers then it is a long queue for the DPS. I haven't done trolls in awhile because I've had HoT to do and they are a lot more fun than the Trolls.
    5) Last LFR I did downed two bosses. But everyone fucks up on Warlord because he does need everyone to pay attention and everyone just ragequits a lot. But you just requeue and try again in ten minutes. You are suppose to fuck up on LFR. It is a LEARNING EXPERIENCE. You listening? Learning experience.

Not every bloody thing Blizzard does is to bring up subs. Stop bringing subs up.

First of all, I didn't think WoW would EVER get over 5 million subs. When they reached 6million in TBC I was like "now it gotta start droppin". But no, they doubbled it.

After 7 years I thought the game would be on a balanced 3million subs, and I'm pretty sure Blizzard didn't even think about 10.4 million subs, let alone 12+ million. I think they're happy and as long as they have over 1 million subs they still bring in the big bucks. They got the money on a pile atm.

Not fanboydefending WoW, I did get the annual pass (mostly for D3 free) but I'm looking at SW:TOR and Gw2 now. Not WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, let's see if their predictions about december will come true or if the announcement of MoP prevents subs from growing.

Quote Originally Posted by Azivalla View Post
    5) Last LFR I did downed two bosses. But everyone fucks up on Warlord because he does need everyone to pay attention and everyone just ragequits a lot. But you just requeue and try again in ten minutes. You are suppose to fuck up on LFR. It is a LEARNING EXPERIENCE. You listening? Learning experience.
    That's funny. Raids (and dungeons) were a LEARNING EXPERIENCE since the launch. Now look what the majority has learned since then. Exactly. Nothing. If they had, there wouldn't be such a futile attempt like the raid finder at all.
    Last edited by Tokru; 2011-11-09 at 08:08 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    10.3 Million Subs! That's still pretty good going!

Quote Originally Posted by Deleo View Post
    Two unannounced projects? Not calling you a lier, just interested to know more about them. Any source/info on those unannounced projects?
    If I remember right Titan is one and there's another. I could be wrong about the latter too.

http://www.videogamer.com/news/blizz...ing_about.html

In this they said there are many projects they are working on so maybe more than 2.
    Last edited by Wildmoon; 2011-11-09 at 08:08 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bytes View Post
    Your argument is completely smashed by the PTR.
    Like hell it is.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3530363370
    Follow the links and you can see there is plenty of praise for just the Heroics alone.
    "Late reply, but great fight - fun dps check."
    "DPS check feels like it's perfect for where peoples gear should be. This is what baleroc should have been. The fight seems great the way it as mechanics wise."
    "Really enjoyable fight though. Once you see both phases its pretty much it."
    "Other than the known lightning glitches and the previously mentioned items, the fight was well designed."

Those are just a few I pieced together from the limited responses in the Heroic PTR testing. So stop passing off your own experiences for fact on the praise from the PTR. Some people of course won't like it, but don't say there is "very little."
    Quote Originally Posted by Imadraenei View Post
    You can find that unbiased view somewhere between Atlantis and that unicorn farm down the street, just off Interstate √(-1).

Deleted
    If I remember right Titan is one and there's another. I could be wrong about the latter too.
    Not sure about Warcraft 4 tho ! One project is 100% Titan.

I just hope they update old race model already. It hurts my eye.

Same here! Dragon Age 2 was just aweful tbh! And yeah I also don´t think that blizz is greedy I mean they are a really big company now and It´s all about money in those companys. It´s like Apple or Microsoft ...
    Mass Effect 1... too short, story may have been good, but game was too short... and F- the DLC's I have f-ing payed for the game and now I have to pay for a mission that should have been ingame, no thnx... DA got boring just after few hours... again... shit with the DLC's, DA2 got boring after 2 hours... Mass effect 2 was the only game that was worth the money for me, but again, I've never got the full game... and With EA as a publisher all who are going to play SWTOR will get unfinished, stripped game, just to sell parts of it as... lets call it "quest packs".
    Do we have to pay for content patches? NO! We pay monthly to support the game, not to buy content of the game that should have been in it if we bought it or its X-pack...
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Now instead of being pissed off at four people at a time, I can be pissed off at TWENTY FOUR people at a time. That's called efficiency, my little enchiladas.

10+ Year Old Account
    800k loss, yay, hope most of the "clueless" people are gone

wow is dead ( for me )

at least the social part of it

Quote Originally Posted by Greenfield View Post
    Mass Effect 1... too short, story may have been good, but game was too short... and F- the DLC's I have f-ing payed for the game and now I have to pay for a mission that should have been ingame, no thnx... DA got boring just after few hours... again... shit with the DLC's, DA2 got boring after 2 hours... Mass effect 2 was the only game that was worth the money for me, but again, I've never got the full game... and With EA as a publisher all who are going to play SWTOR will get unfinished, stripped game, just to sell parts of it as... lets call it "quest packs".
    Do we have to pay for content patches? NO! We pay monthly to support the game, not to buy content of the game that should have been in it if we bought it or its X-pack...
    I don't think it's that bad. Bioware is great company and DA:O is great but DA2 is unacceptable.

Too casual/accessible for the Chinese.

off topic but is there even enough lore left to make warcraft 4? almost every important "evil" character has been killed, banished or whatever

Still need to lose 9 million more before I start worrying, because then wow only have twice as much subs as the second best mmo