Poll: Which Alt do you enjoy the most when not on your Priest?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I play much on my DK I also play some on my Grandfathers priest and my priest alt. All my mates say that priest are the boringest class in game, but I can't really be with them on that thing. ^^

My personal opinion is that if you think priests are boring you aren't doing it right

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    if you think priests are boring you aren't doing it right

^^^This is 100% true.

My combat rogue, simple but important rotation and it is fun to have to be in melee range every now and then, hacking with a sword.

Are you kidding me?! Druid? Gross..

My priest started out as my alt (disc priest leveling is by far the funnest), but the raid needed healers so here I am now. I would say my old main/new alt my fury warrior. She's just so damn cute raking out her little gnome dps..

Well, I'd say Priest because..I can't vote for it, it was my only Alt during TBC, it became my Main in the end of TBC but I've rerolled during the pre-Cata Event to Druid because we needed a Tank and a Druid offered the ability to Tank and Heal and a Druid was the only Tankclass who didn't needed to be defcapped during Wrath, that's why I've started to level one; with the majority to be a tank in our raid when needed.

Having two Priests sitting on my account on the same server speaks for itself, they are one of my favorite Class, no matter what Spec I play. I love their utilities and playstyle; besides Priests I'd to say.. I prefer Tank/Healer Classes in general over DPS Classes.
    ››yeah, here used to be a signature once. I've must lost it somewhere in the twisting nether... still waiting for the mail from the postmaster.

I only have two alts, Pally (Holy/Ret) and Druid (Boomkin/Resto). Holy Pally healing can be quite fun, but at the same time I'm not a big fan of solely tank healing. Plus mana can be a little more annoying even while stacking spirit until no tomorrow. Ret is fun to just play around with =P I'm not very good with melee characters. I make an awful Boomkin but I love it still. Surprisingly not a big fan of Resto healing. So if I had to put specs in order:

Holy Pally -> Boomkin -> Ret Pally -> Resto Druid

And obviously, Priestliness comes first =D It's a difficult tossup between Disc and Shadow, but I could never imagine changing mains from my lovely Priest.

EDIT: Oh, next best alt on my list is a level 47 Ele/Resto Shaman. Fun, but not loving it a whole lot (though I'm terribly amused by the whole casting Lightning bolt while moving thing. I make sure I'm running around and jumping ALL THE TIME)
    Last edited by Ellumina; 2011-11-10 at 07:44 AM.

Deleted
    warriors for me, love it! The tank rotation is fun and that dmg! Getting easily 1k dps at 45 and as soon as i hit 69, and had some very decent gear, i reckstormed trough bgs like a bauwss!! Insane class, especially when ur hooked to druid for more than 4 months.

Since wrath, I've juggled warrior and DK constantly, but I find resto druid my current favourite alt. Just need to find the energy to actually level it up to 85 and get some raid time in.

would have to be my druid i cant get enough of him i am always going from kitty to bear from tree to moonkin

15+ Year Old Account
    From Cataclysm launch I played Holy and Disc Priest PvE and Frost Death Knight PvP. Then Frost damage was nerfed and the majority of the community realised how squishy Frost was, especially when it did no damage while trying to survive.

Now, I play Disc/ Shadow PvE (thanks Firelands!) and Frost Death Knight PvE because that rotation makes me feel like a GOD.

I have learned my lesson from TBC and Wrath. I now pick a main (which has been a Priest every expansion) and an alt and I focus on those two. I reserve the right to change my alt, but at great cost. Trying to manage more than two is not smart or effective with my time. That said, we won't mention that my Protection Warrior is in better gear than my Death Knight, it's like people prefer tanks over DPS or something.

As soon as MoP hits, I will level the Priest to 90 and spam heroics while waiting for the guild to do raids. When I am in full blues/ whatever, I will power level my Monk alt and swap that to my main if I enjoy it/ find it effective.
    Last edited by Ultima; 2011-11-10 at 09:22 AM.

Deleted
    My lvl 70 twinked rogue with glaive

15+ Year Old Account
    I was going to choose my other priest, but you didn't put an option for that - so I put warrior - because she has the best haircut of my alts
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Stood in the Fire PromiscuousPenguin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Icecx View Post
    Simple question: which alt do you enjoy the most besides your priest? Then make a post saying which spec!

For me, it's my Holy Paladin.
    Same here! :-)

I have never enjoyed healing as much as the day that I came across Disc but I find my Holy paladin great fun too.

Main spec shadow priest here. I really love boomkining on my druid. I rarely get to play it in raids over resto though, alt raids and pugs always need healers. : (

---------- Post added 2011-11-11 at 05:28 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ellumina View Post
    I only have two alts, Pally (Holy/Ret) and Druid (Boomkin/Resto). Holy Pally healing can be quite fun, but at the same time I'm not a big fan of solely tank healing. Plus mana can be a little more annoying even while stacking spirit until no tomorrow. Ret is fun to just play around with =P I'm not very good with melee characters. I make an awful Boomkin but I love it still. Surprisingly not a big fan of Resto healing. So if I had to put specs in order:

Holy Pally -> Boomkin -> Ret Pally -> Resto Druid

And obviously, Priestliness comes first =D It's a difficult tossup between Disc and Shadow, but I could never imagine changing mains from my lovely Priest.

EDIT: Oh, next best alt on my list is a level 47 Ele/Resto Shaman. Fun, but not loving it a whole lot (though I'm terribly amused by the whole casting Lightning bolt while moving thing. I make sure I'm running around and jumping ALL THE TIME)
    Errrrrr. I just read this post and it sounds like me...exactly...EXACTLY...even the part about the casting lightning bolt whilst moving on my shaman, as soon as I unlocked glyphs I got that...was jumping around like a retard...got into a Gnomeragan run...and jumped right off the edge of the platform, haha.

My DK and my Huntard. I also have a 69 Paladin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Atm it's my Arcane Mage. It's so weird not having DoTs ticking on something. You have to actually hit the mob with your spells until it's dead before moving onto the next mob. -_(O.o)_-

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Deleted
    Love my playing Druid twink as Cat, Bear and Resto

Mains a resto druid and I LOVE my enhance shaman alt. I have 7 toons at 85 and pretty much only play my druid and shaman, pally only if alt runs need heals. I dunno what it is about blasting people at close range with lightning, and sicking ghostly wolves on them is, but I love it.

Sig and Avi by Isilrien <3 Priest~Hunter~Druid~Paladin

10+ Year Old Account
    I really like to play my resto druid. Healing ftw
    The alt after that is my resto shaman, and wait for it, the next alt I enjoy the most after that is.
    My hunter