Poll: What part of D3 are you looking forward to the most?

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

What aspect of D3 are you looking forward to most?

Personally I can't wait for that feeling of spamming MF runs deep into the night then looking up at the clock going "wtf it's 6am?!". I just love that mini lottery ticket you get to scratch every time you wipe the floor with a boss So addictive and so fun, I can't wait. So I ask, which aspect of the D3 package are YOU most excited to jump into?

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    Hacking/Blasting/Slashing/Zombie-Dogging my way through hordes of ugly baddies, and collecting lewtz along the way.

I'm easy to please.
    Last edited by Failmuffins; 2011-11-09 at 07:14 AM.

It being live and me and my friends being able to play it. We cruised some toons into the mid to high 90's in 2001 and were just waiting and wondering when D3 would come out. 10 years and the release of SC SC2 WoW and its 3 expansions really made it seem like this would never happen.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

The loot. It's all about the loot.

I'll be playing it for the experience and the story. Looks like it'll be a lot of fun! Maybe I'll get all hardcore and do some MF runs, who knows. Primarily I'm going for the story: we'll see if I want to get into Inferno runs after that.

Deleted
    Didn't vote because i'm looking forward to everything in D3

15+ Year Old Account
    Other: the classes.

Monk + Demonhunter = AHMAGAWD! Who needs other classes?!
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

The lore, slashing giant demons and evil spirits, boss fights, how the story plays out through quests and gameplay

Deleted
    Not kidding, i'm actually looking forward to the endless farming for gear . Will be awesome now that you'll be able to sell items you don't really want for real money as well

account bound crafting!
    and built in DE/vendor ofc
    It'll be great to not have all those great gears go to waste when I'm playing alone.

Co-Op; my girlfriend and I intend to jump the boat on WoW/Subscription fees when the time comes and fuck shit and/or demons up on Diablo 3. I've never played any Diablo game before so needless to say I can't wait!

The "Start a Hardcore toon and see how far you can go"-project when you're bored with everything else

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhurn View Post
    Personally I can't wait for that feeling of spamming MF runs deep into the night then looking up at the clock going "wtf it's 6am?!". I just love that mini lottery ticket you get to scratch every time you wipe the floor with a boss So addictive and so fun, I can't wait. So I ask, which aspect of the D3 package are YOU most excited to jump into?
    Didn't Blizzard say they wanted to get rid of the repeated boss killing for items? So you just have to "play the game" to find items instead?

I'm looking forward to everything I can do solo myself

Deleted
    cutting everything in my path like their nothing, altho i'm spamming my healing pots. I really enjoy that and looking for it ;p

Deleted
    Both lore and story. If its half as good as it was in D2 + LoD, I have no complaints.

Damn, I need to find a friend who wants to play this with me. The second time around ofcourse

On my end, I play WoW couple times a week and personally i dont like in WoW that there literally is no single player ability to better yourself or just all single player stuff is boring, I hate having to wait for tuesday thursday and sunday nights to raid content and have fun. Thats where D3 shines to me, I love my ability to do end game content and better myself and not have to do Crappy instances always in a group of people that are rude and have the GO GO GO GO mentality.

Mm, magic find. Good old times of hoarding gear and finally finding some coveted elite unique item (such as Stormspire). During the first playthroughs the story will likely be interesting too, although it will probably feel extremely minimalistic compared to WoW storylines.

Quote Originally Posted by Furiex View Post
    On my end, I play WoW couple times a week and personally i dont like in WoW that there literally is no single player ability to better yourself or just all single player stuff is boring, I hate having to wait for tuesday thursday and sunday nights to raid content and have fun. Thats where D3 shines to me, I love my ability to do end game content and better myself and not have to do Crappy instances always in a group of people that are rude and have the GO GO GO GO mentality.
    that is rather nice indeed, i did not think of that before.

Quote Originally Posted by Caiada View Post
    The loot. It's all about the loot.
    Especially if you can make a small chunk of change selling it.

Quote Originally Posted by Furiex View Post
    I love Diablo for a million reasons but after playing WoW, I agree with looking forward to gearing up without having to deal with assholes.