Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Vampiric Batling - He was so rare for so long, had to be playing at the end of TBC and the bigger part, to be using him you still had to be using the same toon all those years later. Now with account wide pets... not so rare. But hey...
    I sat alone in the dark one night, tuning in by remote.
    I found a preacher who spoke of the light, but there was Brimstone in his throat.
    He'd show me the way, according to him, in return for my personal check.
    I flipped my channel back to CNN and lit another cigarette.

Quote Originally Posted by chemicader View Post
    Jade tentacle , even though it can't move it is just epic.
    Not as impressed with my jade tentacle or Venus, I love my Giraffe Calf though, so utterly cute <3 I'm not sure I have an ultimate favourite though, I adore the majority of my pets <3 and would love a way for us to beable to summon more than 1 at a time

If i had to really choose, my Dragon kite probably as it was my first TCG pet given to me as a gift from a very good friend, and I love the look of it, aswell as the fact you can re summon to get it in a different colour

(Spectral Tiger cub is close too though as it's very cute when I have it out and I'm using my spectral tiger mount, its like mommy and baby <3<3)

I really like my Worg Pup (named "Woof Woof" because I'm creative) but I really want that Cinder Kitten.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

I really love Speedy the turtle, he always looks so happy, regardless of what is going on around him, that's a nice morale-booster in the more depressing situations WoW throws at me from time to time :P

Creepy crate, Terrible turnip and Pet bombling are favourites too.

Deleted
    Your Mother.

More seriously, I like my Murloc Marine. The Gryphon Pet is also adorable.

10+ Year Old Account
    My Crawling Claw that I named "Steve Hand Jobs".

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account

Perfect companion for a shadow priest. ^.^

Mini Diablo, because it's a Mini Diablo, and I never see anyone with it these days.

I am quite liking my Celestial dragonling pet that I got from having 150 unique pets. I named him Elegon

Originally my favorite was the Worg Pup that you got from LBRS.

But since Wrath my fav is the Curious Wolvar, and that hasn't been beat yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    The two that elude me, Crawling Claw simply because I can't find it. There are much better looking ones, but darn it I want it. And Lil'Tarecgosa. Imo, the cutest in the game. I do love my pterrodax hatching. Have never run into another before.

I'm very happy with Frosty, the pet from WotLK's CE. It's cool

He is in my main battle team together with Phoenix hatchling and Guardian Cub

Another favorite is my Wind Rider Cub. So adorable .

10+ Year Old Account
    My favorite companion pet is definitely Grunty, though I regrettably don't have him. From a battling perspective, Brilliant Kaliri and Magical Crawdad are the two mainstays of my team, so I am definitely quite fond of them.

Deleted
    Any of the bunnies, can only dream about getting the darkmoon bunneh...

Definitely a white bear named yogi!

My Phoenix Hatchling, Tiercel, will always hold a special place in my heart.

Deleted
    Gotta go with Phoenix Hatchling as well. <3

Deleted
    My fav pet is the Vampiric Batling