Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    1.) Phoenix Hatchling
    2.) Teldrassil Sproutling
    3.) Panther Cub (specifically when I am on my dark nelf kitty druid cos then it looks like my cub. ='3)

I'm quite partial to my Golden Cloud Serpent hatchling, he's such a cute little dragon

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerdozia View Post
    My fav pet is the Vampiric Batling
    You mean "the" Unholy Vampiric Batling off the temporary boss in karazhan??

I think I have to revise my choice of awesome pet. Just got a Baneling and it is AWESOME.
    Sadly it doesn't seem to spit acid or explode. But it pulsates! and rolls, and burrows! <3 LOVE IT!

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post

Always been a fan of that lil' guy.
    This guy! It's the only pet I actually put in effort to obtain as I don't normally care about them. But this guy was a really cool addition as an arcane mage in Wrath.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slummish View Post
    I don't get it. I've gone AFK a million times to blow my bf so he'd get off my back and let me raid. What's the problem here? People have sex...

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Lil Ragnaros and Willy :3
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

Just got a minfernal last Tuesday and omg its as big as a female panda thus its now my all time favorite lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Uko View Post
    Just got a minfernal last Tuesday and omg its as big as a female panda thus its now my all time favorite lol.
    Aaw I want it but havent managed to get 1 had scourged whelpling rare in a battle with me but sister turned off internet connection on purpose to annoy me -_-

I'm gonna have to say... Grunty.

Awesome gun totting, rocket shooting and boosting murloc - who can't love that ?!

10+ Year Old Account
    Either my Emerald whelpling, Azure Whelpling, or Crimson Whelpling, Emerald is my favorite by far though.

Also have Frosty, and I want to get the Scourged Whelpling, I just love what they all look like.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Martyn 470 View Post
    Either my Emerald whelpling, Azure Whelpling, or Crimson Whelpling, Emerald is my favorite by far though.

Also have Frosty, and I want to get the Scourged Whelpling, I just love what they all look like.
    Hmm mkay , what about onyxian whelpling?? , I got azure onyxian and proto drake whelpling , been farming for Emerald alrdy +550 kills no loot