Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfi View Post
    Hooray, 10man guilds can enjoy 1 legendary at 4.3
    if they wanted tons of people to have the weapon they would have made it an epic, legendaries are jsut that

With this Dev Q&A thing, can we use the comment tab in the CoveritLive window on MMO's front page to send questions or will that not work? It kinda looked like it may work, I mean why else have a comment box on it last time?

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    With this Dev Q&A thing, can we use the comment tab in the CoveritLive window on MMO's front page to send questions or will that not work? It kinda looked like it may work, I mean why else have a comment box on it last time?
    I think it should work, it did last time. Although they never took any of my questions.

Yeah I tried last time but since none of my questions got fielded I have no idea if it works or not.

Deleted
    There was a huge amount of trouble at the end of last season as they didn't announce the extra new tier available (requiring even seasoned pvp players to hit the random BG's if they wanted to be in optimal gear at the start). This time they have to avoid people blowing cash on old gear. The point is at the end of the season everything is converted to honour. You then have from patch day till the start of the new season to get below the 4k cap (or sit on it for gold returns but you probably won't be able to add to it). Come the start of the new season all honour above 4k will be scrapped and turned to gold so everyone will start with 0 conquest and a max of 4k honour points. IMO that's a pretty reasonable solution.

Matchmaking Ratings will carry over when Season 11 beginsARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

What's PL?

Quote Originally Posted by Dalarius View Post
    This is PL season... Just kinda sad that people play that way to get ratings and R2 stuff... While still being extremely bad.
    Comment related
    I registered on MMO-Champion and all I got was this lousy signature.

I'm a cynic. Deal with it!

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    Yeah I tried last time but since none of my questions got fielded I have no idea if it works or not.
    It should, it is just an iframe, so you are loading the same thing that is on the blog.

@Wolfi: Yup, 10man got screwed again.

And what the person who posted after me said. when Cakemode guilds have 3+ staves and 10 man has 1 IF you were in heroics the first week they were available then blizzard dropped the ball and screwed 10 man raiders again. as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisxnickel View Post
    if they wanted tons of people to have the weapon they would have made it an epic, legendaries are jsut that
    Right, except for 25man guilds.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfi View Post
    Hooray, 10man guilds can enjoy 1 legendary at 4.3
    And 25mans can enjoy 2-3 legendaries at 4.3. Sounds like perfect balance to me.

I am both pleased and upset at 4.3 (probably) so soon. My guild was lame and farmed 6/7H for weeks before even starting heroic rags progression, so we've barely put any work in on him. On the other hand, we just started heroic rags progression so we're never getting him down prenerf anyways and now we can move on to steamrolling DS normal modes.

Quote Originally Posted by LockItUp View Post
    Guess this means November 22nd patch?

Yeah, pretty much that's what it means...

So i guess patch 4.3 is next week then. probably not too good to have deathwing on farm when SWTOR comes out....we will see how this pans out

my alt gets more points than my main no mmr reset it sucks to get +7 +10 points for 70%+ winrate at 1500 damned rating

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh.. i had hoped for a little longer on the season..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archermit View Post
    So i guess patch 4.3 is next week then. probably not too good to have deathwing on farm when SWTOR comes out....we will see how this pans out
    My thoughts exactly. Way too early release to hard counter SWTOR, another few weeks and they'd be good.

matchmaking ratings will carry over when season 11 begins
    are you f*****g kiddin' me?!

I would say either the 22nd or 29th (US) since the ptr is not on a release candidate yet.

About time. I've been at Honor cap for months now.

I'm surprised as hell. I expected the patch in December, not November 22nd/29th.