Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    another pro Izzy and Karl collaboration:

and another one:

Last edited by Odeezee; 2011-11-21 at 08:13 AM.
    "Cherish the quiet...before my STORM!"

For a $5/5000 in-game credit bonus for backing
    Star Citizen (MMO) or Squadron 42 (Single Player/Co-op) use my Referral code: STAR-3QDY-SZBG
    Star Citizen Video Playlist

Never been huge on PvP, but GW2 does make it look pretty enjoyable. I've never been much of a fan of wanting to PvP and effectively being fodder since everyone's gear far outranks my own. Getting 2-shotted isn't my idea of a good time. I could "earn" better gear, but I can't devote enough time to the game to keep up.

WvWvW looks especially awesome since I do tend to enjoy large scale PvP a lot more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TonkaTaru View Post
    Never been huge on PvP, but GW2 does make it look pretty enjoyable. I've never been much of a fan of wanting to PvP and effectively being fodder since everyone's gear far outranks my own. Getting 2-shotted isn't my idea of a good time. I could "earn" better gear, but I can't devote enough time to the game to keep up.

WvWvW looks especially awesome since I do tend to enjoy large scale PvP a lot more.
    yeah, it does look like it will be ALOT of fun that's for sure.
    "Cherish the quiet...before my STORM!"

For a $5/5000 in-game credit bonus for backing
    Star Citizen (MMO) or Squadron 42 (Single Player/Co-op) use my Referral code: STAR-3QDY-SZBG
    Star Citizen Video Playlist