I'm Russian

Deleted
    WPM 146
    Keystrokes 756
    correct words 144
    wrong words 3

You reached 732 Points
    so you achieved position 12 of 71135 on

HELL YEAH. (no idea how i did this fast tho xD)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Neolol View Post
    WPM 146
    Keystrokes 756
    correct words 144
    wrong words 3

You reached 732 Points
    so you achieved position 12 of 71135 on

HELL YEAH. (no idea how i did this fast tho xD)
    On the one which I linked first? Or your native language?

Because looking at the top score there are none with 146 words, and tenth place got 131.

Edit: The ranking is only for logged in users. Sorry =S

Deleted
    On the enlish one, i'm half french / half english (more french, living in france, etc etc) but still.

Tried the franch one, its BORING there's only verbs.... and they are LOOOONG !

PS : It did tell me I was 12 out of 71135 for TODAY, i think it's a temporary ranking on a short window for those many players that are not logged. Shit i should have
    Last edited by mmoceb381e0edb; 2011-11-09 at 09:09 PM.

Deleted
    First:

WPM 95
    Keystrokes 473
    correct words 94
    wrong words 0
    You reached 476 Points so you achieved position 1782 of 71169 on the ranking list (last 24 hours)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Neolol View Post
    On the enlish one, i'm half french / half english (more french, living in france, etc etc) but still.

Tried the franch one, its BORING there's only verbs.... and they are LOOOONG !

PS : It did tell me I was 12 out of 71135 for TODAY, i think it's a temporary ranking on a short window for those many players that are not logged. Shit i should have
    Ye guess so

79 WPM
    455 Keystrokes
    77 Correct
    7 incorrect

I do believe my typing speed has increased rapidly since picking up wow three years ago.

84wpm on the first try, could buff that up with a few more runs but i'll just leave it at that. how many of you guys are using a nonconventional typing style? i'd imagine it's the majority.

WPM 98
    Keystrokes 495
    correct words 96
    wrong words 1
    You reached 490 Points so you achieved position 1440 of 71499 on the ranking list (last 24 hours)
    Originally Posted by Bashiok
    Is there a term you have for being shown proof and choosing to dismiss it?
    Starting a Monk Blog; Celestial Fists: http://celestialfists.blogspot.com/
    Called Garrosh as end boss: 10/28/2011

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    WPM 36
    Keystrokes 195
    correct words 36
    wrong words 3

I am a native speaker, but i guess I'm a really slow typer.

WPM 47

however, I did a gazzilion errors trying to write 'Exemple' instead of 'example' (had that word fucking with me like 3 times QQ)

edit: cuz everyone copy pastes a sum up...
    WPM 47
    Keystrokes 244
    correct words 43
    wrong words 1
    You reached 236 Points so you achieved position 21130 of 71361 on the ranking list (last 24 hours)

im a high end pvper with like 60 keybinds if that means anything.

edit: last try got 120 wpm still 3 wrong.
    Last edited by Brutalic; 2011-11-09 at 11:57 PM.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    46 WPM, 229 keystrokes on my first try. I'm not a fast time, and I don't use the computer / type often.

WPM 50
    Keystrokes 261
    correct words 48
    wrong words 1
    You reached 248 Points so you achieved position 19286 of 71366 on the ranking list (last 24 hours)

Hmm... feels kinda bad, but i gues it's okey since I'm from norway

10+ Year Old Account
    WPM 83
    Keystrokes 438
    correct words 83
    wrong words 3

Yeah, im fine with that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyxes View Post
    Taco dinner, movie at my mancave then I'll surprise her with a TCG tabard and tell her I love her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    my gf left me, should i Just go gay?
    Xothic - Prot Paladin

I'm sad with myself because I misspelled the word "go".

15+ Year Old Account
    I had 87 wpm after 3 tries (phone call messed up the first 2), with no mistakes. i went back and corrected like...3 words or so, i should have just left them as i could have spelt another 6 or 7 in the time it took em to delete and type again. I know i can hit 100 easily.

i also only type with 4 fingers (both index and middle fingers; but mostly just my index and middle on my right hand and my index on my left). I never learned to touch type at all, and i never really learned to utilize all of my fingers when typing.

as a gamer, i did learn a lot of my 'hotkeys' at a young age. trying to type fast in between spell casts on certain games, having to quickly hit potions or w/e other hotkeys i had in diablo 1 and 2 and other RTS games i played. i attribute it all to my gaming years.

its really weird though. i know word patterns on the keyboard, so i know when i type "THE," muscle memory will just type it out. I don't necessarily know where the keys are, i couldn't reconfigure my keyboard if all the buttons popped out, and for the life of me, i cannot type in the dark very accurately. even so, very rarely do i look at the keyboard to type.

in stress situations, when im not thinking about actually typing, and im just doing it, im completely fine. back in college, if i knew what i was going to write exactly, i could write out a 2-3 page paper in 10 minutes.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

10+ Year Old Account
    I got 94 wpm, 471 keystrokes, 91 correct words, 1 incorrect (I double spaced >.<)
    Its annoying because everytime I mess up I pause for an almost complete second and fix it. I get thrown off real easy. Also, laptop keyboard if anyone cares >.>

Did 78 on my first try, made a couple of mistakes which I go back and fix, so that takes a bit of time away I guess. Guess I could push 90+ on a good day, when not tired. Not a native speaker either btw.
    i5 2500K | MSI GeForce GTX 1060 6GB | 2x4GB Kingston HyperX 1600MHz