Annual Pass question

So I've been thinking of resubscribing and doing the annual pass thing. I read that if you register a collectors edition of Diablo 3 that it will knock 4 months off your subscription time, and since I plan to be getting that I wanted to plan around that. Currently there are 1, 3, and 6 month subscription plans. Now, my question. If I were to sign up for say the 6 month plan, would I be able to change it without any troubles to 1 month plan after that and get those last 2 months in there?

Reason I ask is because a year is a long time, and there's a good chance I'll be happy to get out of that particular commitment at that time.

you can change your sub basis whenever you want, the annual pass is just a reassurance thing stating youll stick around for another year.

so with collectoprs diablo and 6 months sub you will more or less only have 2 more months to pay for to get the annual over with.

but as no release date of d3 yet i wouldnt make plans with it.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Thank you for the answer, much appreciated. In the recent post by Morhaime he said they're coming out with release date news soon. I expect it will be out before the next 8 months is up! But thank you for the answer, much appreciated.

You can change your plans at anytime, just not cancel your sub with the contract. I think you may be able to via their support lines, but it would also cause you to lose any benefit of having it. So you could easily do 6 months and change it at anytime before that to 1 or even 3 months at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by Krom View Post
    Thank you for the answer, much appreciated. In the recent post by Morhaime he said they're coming out with release date news soon. I expect it will be out before the next 8 months is up! But thank you for the answer, much appreciated.
    yeah i know but i would wait for a release date then cause you could sign up and they could be like th release date is next year
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.