Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Why haven't they make Tyrael's Charger available in PTR yet? I've been dying to see that in the game (with its completed design and animations) but apparently I'll have to wait 4.3 to be released.

Wow this is a really thorough Q&A

Just started launcher to wow & got new tools downloaded. Checked the game preference and now there's a greyed out option "Launch 32-bit client" any clue if 64-bit client is inc?

Quote Originally Posted by Keymaster View Post
    Just started launcher to wow & got new tools downloaded. Checked the game preference and now there's a greyed out option "Launch 32-bit client" any clue if 64-bit client is inc?
    That has been in for a while now, doubtful we would see it before MoP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dombili View Post
    Why haven't they make Tyrael's Charger available in PTR yet? I've been dying to see that in the game (with its completed design and animations) but apparently I'll have to wait 4.3 to be released.
    Yeah was wondering if they updated the Tyrael's Charger Wing's since looked unfinished.

Quote Originally Posted by Spellweaver View Post
    He said: ''Our next free major content upgrade for World of Warcraft is already in testing, and will be available for players in the coming weeks.''

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2mWO8PA7rM&t=1m58s
    Touché, my post is still however relevent =P The PVP Season notice is good enough for me to believe it's next week ;P

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ftk View Post
    Touché, my post is still however relevent =P The PVP Season notice is good enough for me to believe it's next week ;P
    Considering the PvP season only signifies that, and not a release date, it's extremely unlikely it will be next week.

Generally speaking Seasons begin on the same day a new tier of raiding begins, and Season 11 will begin 1 week after Season 10 has ended. Season 10 ends on November 15th therefore 4.3 is November 22nd earliest. Unless they decide to release PvE 4.3 content prior to the season start, which would be odd, albeit not entirely impossible, 4.3 won't come any sooner than November 22nd.

Every addon since WotLK I see the same picture:

Patch x.0: Okay, we are changing everything ! It will be damn cool !

Patch x.1: mmm ... totally broken balance ... class changes then !

Patch x.2: fail ... class changes ...

Patch x.3: more class changes !

Patch x+1.0: Okay we failed with balance, but next expansion we are changing everything, simplifying the game twice and it will be damn super cool, we promice !!

Patch x+1.1: eeh ... what the hell ... class changes ?
    Last edited by ssviolett; 2011-11-10 at 12:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Malefic View Post
    Considering the PvP season only signifies that, and not a release date, it's extremely unlikely it will be next week.

Generally speaking Seasons begin on the same day a new tier of raiding begins, and Season 11 will begin 1 week after Season 10 has ended. Season 10 ends on November 15th therefore 4.3 is November 22nd earliest. Unless they decide to release PvE 4.3 content prior to the season start, which would be odd, albeit not entirely impossible, 4.3 won't come any sooner than November 22nd.
    It happened last patch, 4.2 arrived season ended then started a week after, don't you remember the flood of QQ about 371 pvp gear? and They've been rushing this patch crazy, i'd honestly be surprised if it's not next week.

15+ Year Old Account
    There are still some changes going in that haven't been data mined or there are more builds coming. As the Q&A mentioned a few things that haven't been announced about 4.3 yet for class balance and one blue post referenced a change that is "going to be added to patch notes soon". http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...97306?page=1#6 http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/2...rs-really-know Of course this could very well be a "non significant change" but I still think any class balance is significant regardless of how little of it there is in a new build.

Oh the patch will come early... I love you Blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    There are still some changes going in that haven't been data mined or there are more builds coming. As the Q&A mentioned a few things that haven't been announced about 4.3 yet for class balance and one blue post referenced a change that is "going to be added to patch notes soon". http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...97306?page=1#6 http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/2...rs-really-know Of course this could very well be a "non significant change" but I still think any class balance is significant regardless of how little of it there is in a new build.
    Wasn't in this build, just some NPC spell changes, achievement point fixes for some 0 point achievements, and armor removed from http://db.mmo-champion.com/item/74278/

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    Wasn't in this build, just some NPC spell changes, achievement point fixes for some 0 point achievements, and armor removed from http://db.mmo-champion.com/item/74278/
    Interesting. Maybe they are just so minor they want to push a release build. Or they are planning a patch 4.3.X to release some other changes which could possible be part of the "other marketing plans" someone mentioned was in the conference call.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Deleted
    Honestly that dispell idea is retarded... Every 10 sec you get to dispell everything from your oponent? Really? I mean it's not about the time, even if it was 20sec, it's too damn powerful.

Quote Originally Posted by copo View Post
    Spelling error: roll=/=role
    I pressed "control+F" and typed in roll. All I found were results for the "Roll" spell.

Quote Originally Posted by Vesci View Post
    Monks use the light and dark sides of the force? Seriously?

I /facepalmed when I read this. I mean, how more obviously they can rip off stuff from other universes? Or is it a naive attept to keep some fans away from SWOTR?

Deleted
    Uhm, what does this mean?*Incarnation for Balance transforms the Druid in to the Chosen of Elune Form, which currently increases spell damage done and Solar and Lunar energy generated.*After Tree form, we druids loose Moonkin form now as well??? :-O:-(

Deleted
    "Intellect will no longer directly increase the size of player mana pools. Healers will use Spirit for mana regeneration."Ha...HaHaHaHa...HaHAHAHaHaHaHaHa! And i was sure that we were in november... now i know that we are at 1st of april! I love Blizzard Jokes! =DOn a more serious side...Worst idea ever after pandas, giant turtle island, monks... nvm i just wanna cry.

Deleted
    Originally Posted by Vesci
    *Monks use the light and dark sides of the force? Seriously?

I /facepalmed when I read this. I mean, how more obviously they can rip off stuff from other universes? Or is it a naive attept to keep some fans away from SWOTR?*

Yin & Yang existed before Star Wars did mate. ;-)
    Last edited by mmocc1088b1182; 2011-11-10 at 07:11 AM.

Deleted
    The fact that Intellect will no longer directly increase Mana disturbs me.
    Yet I'm slightly pleased with the fact that Shamans get to keep their buffs, after all.

Now they just have to fix their talents to be less PvP-oriented.