SWTOR unofficial websites?

so is there any plan on a website that can be the encyclopedia of the game, you know , every discovered item known listed, where it comes from and such....like wow has. Also is there any plan on theory crafting ? class discusions and such ?

Deleted
    Nope, go away.
    Last edited by 3clipse; 2011-11-10 at 05:51 PM.

Your post title is awesome by the way, pretty ironic heading for someone asking about a Star Wars video game encyclopedia. Hypocrite much?

OT
    Game isn't out yet and still under NDA, so a website such as this would be illegal.

I would imagine that ZAM (WoWhead) will pick up TOR and have a dedicated website to the game, post launch of course.

If you want real theorycrafting and talk about the game, you need to be in beta at this point.

10+ Year Old Account
    there is alrdy a swtor zam site
    SWTOR: Loveray Legacy @ Tomb of Freedon Nadd | Toyboy • Spray • Loveshot • Thrilldrill • Seax • Penetro • Hotgun • Lustro
    FFXIV ARR: Thrill Drill | Odin EU
    • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
    Swtor eyecandy mm-mmmm! :Þ~

Quote Originally Posted by jearle View Post
    Your post title is awesome by the way, pretty ironic heading for someone asking about a Star Wars video game encyclopedia. Hypocrite much?
    Um, I'm not reading a lot of hostility in the OP (as opposed to your post). Many people self-identify as geeks, it isn't always an insult. This isn't High School any more.

Quote Originally Posted by PuliGT View Post
    Um, I'm not reading a lot of hostility in the OP (as opposed to your post). Many people self-identify as geeks, it isn't always an insult. This isn't High School any more.
    My sentiments exactly. I'm a geek, I know it, and not ashamed to show it. All fellow geeks, put your hands in the air, and...not really sure how that was supposed to end cleverly...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    ...because being black means you can't be racist only prejudice.
    ...black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed.
    Did you just compare slavery to the holocaust? Don't compare them. The holocaust lasted 4 years while slavery lasted for well over 200 years at least in the US FYI

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamber View Post
    My sentiments exactly. I'm a geek, I know it, and not ashamed to show it. All fellow geeks, put your hands in the air, and...not really sure how that was supposed to end cleverly...
    Agreed, maybe Jearle is just having a bad day. Thats the problem with text, its hard to tell what emotion is behind it, even with "fuck ya caps lock".

15+ Year Old Account
    http://r2-db.com/
    a database in the same style of wowhead, will be empty until release tho..

Its actually a posting guideline:
    Choose a suitable and clear subject line for your thread, no one-word subjects
    "to all the geeks out there" mean nothing related to this thread.
    Last edited by DaGhostDS; 2011-11-10 at 06:47 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Renamed the thread so it would make more sense to the topic.

There will certainly be multiple websites similar to Wowhead. Zam already has a site without a database, which will surely be added once the game launches. R2-DB as mentioned. Theorycrafting has Sithwarrior.com, maybe darthhater.com, and I'm sure more to come over time.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamber View Post
    As am I, a huge geek and quite proud of it. I have been seeing a ton of people on MMO forums in general lately calling people geeks and nerds in a bashing sense. Hypocrisy makes my blood boil.

Thanks for the rename and its possible nothing was meant by the OP, my apologies.