Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    I love how they send out an email with a survey on the SAME DAY AS BETA INVITES. It's a good way to burst my bubble when looking at my inbox.

Deleted
    I signed up on day one for a beta test and I am still waiting. very much doubt I will get in, I only want one to test the performance on my machine as it is now a pile of crap lol

Deleted
    Got my beta invite ^_^ downloading the game now. Great. I'm spending the evening in the library essay writing, so it'll be nice to play this when I'm done working my butt off ^_^

Deleted
    Got my invited a 21:26 today. Time to have some fun.

Deleted
    Wheeee got my invite at 22:12 this evening for general testing. Downloading right now so I can rock the game all weekend.

I hope I'm as lucky with GW2 aswell

Deleted
    How long does BETA last?

Everyone on the discussion boards of SW:TOR are talking about it being a weekend only pass and that it has a date in the e-mail and stuff. Well, I don't have a date in my e-mail and it's a legit invite as I'm able to access and post in the BETA forums. So how do I know what kind of pass I've got? All of the elitests on the forum are acting/implying that only weekend passes were given out today and that it states a start and end date... but I don't have that :S

Quote Originally Posted by Hoef View Post
    How long does BETA last?

Everyone on the discussion boards of SW:TOR are talking about it being a weekend only pass and that it has a date in the e-mail and stuff. Well, I don't have a date in my e-mail and it's a legit invite as I'm able to access and post in the BETA forums. So how do I know what kind of pass I've got? All of the elitests on the forum are acting/implying that only weekend passes were given out today and that it states a start and end date... but I don't have that :S
    Beta lasts until [CONTENT REMOVED]

Really, though, there are beta test weekends and there is general beta testing. These European invites are general testing, and last until the beta ends.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know EU people won't read this until tomorrow but wondering if anyone outside the UK has received an invite? I know they mentioned all EU launch countries but so far reports indicate only people from UK have gotten lucky.
    Of lips of splendor and tongues of deceit

10+ Year Old Account
    not all invites have been sent me thinks.
    SWTOR: Loveray Legacy @ Tomb of Freedon Nadd | Toyboy • Spray • Loveshot • Thrilldrill • Seax • Penetro • Hotgun • Lustro
    FFXIV ARR: Thrill Drill | Odin EU
    • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
    Swtor eyecandy mm-mmmm! :Þ~

Deleted
    Yes, cant be all sent yet. Because I didnt get mine.

Deleted
    Got nothing so far, nobody in my guild either.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilim View Post
    I know EU people won't read this until tomorrow but wondering if anyone outside the UK has received an invite? I know they mentioned all EU launch countries but so far reports indicate only people from UK have gotten lucky.
    I'm from Germany, so yeah. Going to start the launcher right -> now!

Servers are down
    Last edited by mmoc7d0ef109c7; 2011-11-11 at 11:44 AM.

No luck here, hoping they send out more invites

Otherwise I think I can survive with some Skyrim until release.

My friend from Sweeden got a weekend beta test. Thats 2 days 7 hours.

Im not complaning though, 10000000% times better then nothing.

Im gonna test it a little and just check how my char is going to look and perhaps some mechanics

Just wanted to point out that not just general testing has been handed out

Deleted
    Need invite.. extremely sad now.

Got in the general testing and Im from Ireland, I think its general and not weekend anyway, dont see any dates on it

As per usual the RNG gods fuck me over.

Ah well I'm used to it. Want a WoW BETA Invite? Here, starcraft 2... Always the way when you want something.

LOL! I got a general game testing inv DDDDDDDDd

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilim View Post
    I received an invite early October, so they're definitely inviting people outside of the UK, Germany and France.

Deleted
    Well if anyone has a spare invite, i would be appreciated. THanks.