Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I got a betaz! And there's no dates or anything on the email, so here to hoping it's a general tester key!
    Quote Originally Posted by Slummish View Post
    I don't get it. I've gone AFK a million times to blow my bf so he'd get off my back and let me raid. What's the problem here? People have sex...
    Check me out on youtube! Playthroughs of Diablo 3, Minecraft and many other games with daily content!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmybob117 View Post
    I got a betaz! And there's no dates or anything on the email, so here to hoping it's a general tester key!
    If you're from england then yes, it's for general testing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stikz View Post
    If you're from england then yes, it's for general testing.
    Love my life right now<3 Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Slummish View Post
    I don't get it. I've gone AFK a million times to blow my bf so he'd get off my back and let me raid. What's the problem here? People have sex...
    Check me out on youtube! Playthroughs of Diablo 3, Minecraft and many other games with daily content!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saitan View Post
    They just started sending out invites for general beta testing in all european countries. Time to watch the inbox and spam F5 all night =P
    You need to change your email provider. Refreshing email has not been necessary for quite a while with AJAX tech /joke

O.T. No luck here and I'm literally refreshing my email every 5 secs. Can't help it
    I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me.
    We are not monsters! We are not the mindless wretches of a ghoul army! NO! We are a force even more terrifying! We are the chill in a coward's spine! We are the instruments of an unyielding ire! WE ARE THE FORSAKEN!
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long.

Deleted
    Have they finished sending out invites now?

Quote Originally Posted by Anexis View Post
    Have they finished sending out invites now?
    Yep, ages ago.

Deleted
    So seems like i got a invite to beta, doesn't seem like a general one though? It says upcoming beta weekend, with no dates and such, is there a way for me to download the client in advance so i have it ready, and also do i understand correctly that it is not this weekend?

Deleted
    I GOT AN EMAIL
    Ahem, i do not confirm or deny that i am participating in the swtor beta.
    Argh
    Last edited by mmocd03f375e36; 2011-11-15 at 02:53 AM.

Just got an invite to an upcoming weekend. Is this the big one that everyone not already in the beta already will get?

Edit - Nevermind... saw the other thread.
    Last edited by Mothhive; 2011-11-11 at 10:43 PM.