Thread: Disc reforging

Deleted

Disc reforging

Hey guys,

I'm a bit confused. I read a lot of Guides for the Disc Priest and i can't see a straight line to reforge. I'm in a 10m guild trying rag hc (for rag I go shadow). We have a resto Druid and a HolyPala, so I'm mostly readhealer.
    At present I'm playing with around 2.4k spirit and I think it's enough (or a bit too much), but for the other stats I'm a bit confused. How should I reforge? How are you doing that?

In a Guide at elitistjerks they say, I should reforge crit to Mastery und haste, in other Guides they say I should reforge Mastery to crit and haste.
    I'm really confused.

If it helps, here is my armorylink: ..okay, I can't post links yet. So my Chars name is Zepto and is on a EU server Khaz'Goroth..

Would be nice, if someone could say something about that.

P.S.: Sry, if there are some mistakes in the text :/

either go all out haste or all out mastery or find a mix with both haste and mastery not that big on stacking crit
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Batman View Post
    Sounds like a euphemism for real life. We throw money at the rich, in hopes that we will someday be rich, and then we get hookers to piss on us. That's what trickle down economics really is.

Deleted

Lost

Sorry... But why are you three healing hardmodes? They tend to be easier with two apart from Beth... An awful lot of FL dmg is avoidable.

Raidhealing as disc you're probably best off with haste for quicker poh's. mst mainly effects shields which you probably aren't spamming, crit is good for throughput but rng ie it cant be relied upon to heal people quickly when you really need it, and doesn't effect shields much (the glyph can crit but thats it).

Deleted
    Okay, thank you for the input.

Yes, you are right, it's definitly possible to heal FL with only 2 healers, but we did it always with 3 healers und and the damage dealers do a lot of damage, so it's more comfortable with three and nobody dies, if someone is for 3 sec brainafk und doesn't walk out auf the void.

If your Disc, reforge to haste ALWAYS in 10m. Also reforge out of spirit. You can get away with 2kish or less once you get good gear.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Like every thread reads, disc priest stats are up to the player. I have played around with a few combinations and found I'm most comfortable stacking mastery but shield is almost always my top heal as I spam it frequently before oncoming damage. Depends on your setup and how you heal as a priest. There is no right or wrong way to go for stats just depends on your role. (I tank heal quite frequently, if not always). And your spirit is waaaaayyyyyy too high. I run with less then 2k and end fights still with lots of mana.

---------- Post added 2011-11-10 at 07:25 PM ----------

Like every thread reads, disc priest stats are up to the player. I have played around with a few combinations and found I'm most comfortable stacking mastery but shield is almost always my top heal as I spam it frequently before oncoming damage. Depends on your setup and how you heal as a priest. There is no right or wrong way to go for stats just depends on your role. (I tank heal quite frequently, if not always). And your spirit is waaaaayyyyyy too high. I run with less then 2k and end fights still with lots of mana.
    [