Page 44 of 89 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varyk View Post
    I'm so lost now it isn't even funny.

The crafting isn't working right now. I lost all my ore (I'm aware it was a change, it's still a negative). Nothing to spend my exp on, yet I still have my frames. A bunch of abilities I've no clue what they do because they're changed, don't seem to do anything, or won't even activate half the time. I really hope they get this sorted out, I hadn't played in several months because there wasn't anything new to do, It doesn't seem to be any better. It's still laggy as can be also.
    You didn't lose any ore, you just need to refine it into beta crystite. Also the basic frames can be tried out in the tutorial to get your bearings, but the T2 afaik you have to learn in the field. And if you left because there was nothing to do, you shouldn't find that problem anymore.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Right gonna try this for myself, wish me luck.

Deleted
    I'm so lost now it isn't even funny.

The crafting isn't working right now. I lost all my ore (I'm aware it was a change, it's still a negative). Nothing to spend my exp on, yet I still have my frames. A bunch of abilities I've no clue what they do because they're changed, don't seem to do anything, or won't even activate half the time. I really hope they get this sorted out, I hadn't played in several months because there wasn't anything new to do, It doesn't seem to be any better. It's still laggy as can be also.
    Try reading the patch notes, or listen to the tutorial.. that ability which doesnt activate is your ultimate which needs to be charged by being in combat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Insanoflex View Post
    Try reading the patch notes, or listen to the tutorial.. that ability which doesnt activate is your ultimate which needs to be charged by being in combat.
    I read them and watched the video with it, they just didn't explain any of it very well or at all. Where do you get the mats to craft better jets/servos? I don't even see them on the crafting list. Weapons and abilities I see but it asks for a bunch of things I've never even heard of, most components that take more mats that I've never seen. It's awful.

Deleted
    It's awful.
    lol.. you obviously didnt read the patch notes then.

under creatures in the patch notes "Creatures now drop specific crafting components instead of random resources" yeah its hard to read.

10+ Year Old Account
    lol.. you obviously didnt read the patch notes then.

under creatures in the patch notes "Creatures now drop specific crafting components instead of random resources" yeah its hard to read.
    you're right "creatures now drop specific crafting components instead of random resources" completely absolves any issues I had with the new crafting system, and single-handedly answers all further questions and concerns about manufacturing and resources.

Thank the lord there are so many eloquent posters like you so willing to offer help instead of "lol u don't understand a billion changes after being away from the game and dared to raise concerns and have questions".

Yea, sarcasm is hard to read.

10+ Year Old Account
    you're right "creatures now drop specific crafting components instead of random resources" completely absolves any issues I had with the new crafting system, and single-handedly answers all further questions and concerns about manufacturing and resources.

Thank the lord there are so many eloquent posters like you so willing to offer help instead of "lol u don't understand a billion changes after being away from the game and dared to raise concerns and have questions".

Yea, sarcasm is hard to read.
    Pretty overwhelmed myself with the crafting stuff, but the worst offender is the battleframes new progress system. Theres no explanation or tutorial on them, except the tooltips on the Frame menu, i don't know if what im buying with XP is applied automatically or if its pieces of armor that need to be then crafted or whatever. Need to take a play session to familiarize myself with all this, their servers were actin up today.

Anyways decided to buy a Ensign Founders pack , because well, i've gotten plenty of hours of enjoyment from this game already for free, saw fit to spend some money on it , plus the goodies in the pack are kinda decent.
    Last edited by Razael; 2013-03-24 at 12:38 AM.

Deleted
    Weapons and abilities I see but it asks for a bunch of things I've never even heard of
    you asked this.. i answered. Did i say it solved all your problems.

or are they resources which are clearly in the patch notes.

Oh dear god I picked the wrong day to retry this game. Nothing but login problems so far. I got in once, did the starting area, but then loading into cococabana or whatever it is the game freezes. I reload the game and It says I can't log in. Just great.

Also the xbox 360 gamepad controls are broken. You can't active ability #1. I pressed the correct keybind(D-pad left) and it just activates ability #2.
    You also can't rebind the key's for whatever reason.

Deleted
    worst parts so far.. shift uses jets, pressing 4 uses my ultimate instead of deploying my bike >.<

login problems are annoying but i think ill just sleep and try again tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirve View Post
    Pretty overwhelmed myself with the crafting stuff, but the worst offender is the battleframes new progress system. Theres no explanation or tutorial on them, except the tooltips on the Frame menu, i don't know if what im buying with XP is applied automatically or if its pieces of armor that need to be then crafted or whatever. Need to take a play session to familiarize myself with all this, their servers were actin up today.

Anyways decided to buy a Ensign Founders pack , because well, i've gotten plenty of hours of enjoyment from this game already for free, saw fit to spend some money on it , plus the goodies in the pack are kinda decent.
    It automatically upgrades to the base qualities of your suit.
    IE: The first row increases your mass capacity by +40 for t1 upgrades.
    Which in turn increases the total mass your armor can be without slowing you. Or you can get all the upgrades and stay light on gear and thus move faster.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

10+ Year Old Account
    Right just started to get my bearings. The Recluse Biotech is so amazing. Loving it. The ARES missions are cool and varied enough, liking them so far. Also did the Melding Tornado always open a portal at the end to the middle of the Meld? i don't recall it but it was pretty awesome.

---------- Post added 2013-03-24 at 08:05 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by hk-51 View Post
    It automatically upgrades to the base qualities of your suit.
    IE: The first row increases your mass capacity by +40 for t1 upgrades.
    Which in turn increases the total mass your armor can be without slowing you. Or you can get all the upgrades and stay light on gear and thus move faster.
    Ye i started checking that i was increasing Capacity, Power etc but still dont know if i should get gear or how do i even go around acquiring it. Seems theres a tradeoff between better gear and being faster/abilities more powerful etc. Not sure if thats totally correct but ye its what i gathered.

Unrelated but the game also seems to be running more smoothly for me, far less framerate drops, so i just turned up every graphical detail, and seems fine so far =)

---------- Post added 2013-03-24 at 08:47 PM ----------

By the way i have 5 Keys to give away, if any1 wants PM me, first come first served.
    Last edited by Razael; 2013-03-24 at 08:09 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    After a good session with some friends tonight, I think this game just got a lot more solid. I don't know how I feel about leveling the suits and I am not receiving crafting too well, but the gameplay was cranked up several notches. The variety and difficult is more engaging, though some enemies seem way overtuned. Overall a great improvement, seems like they are headed in a good direction.
    BAD WOLF

Ye i started checking that i was increasing Capacity, Power etc but still dont know if i should get gear or how do i even go around acquiring it. Seems theres a tradeoff between better gear and being faster/abilities more powerful etc. Not sure if thats totally correct but ye its what i gathered.[COLOR="red"]
    Mass = Movement based off the total weight of your gear. +mass compacity allows you to wear heavier gear without being slowed (or you can continue to travel light and get a movement buff)
    Power = Weapon damage. If you go over your power cap you get rez sickness, if you are far under I think you get a +% dmg but I doubt it compares to a gun upgrade
    CPU = Abilities. I don't even know if you can equip more abilities than you have cores. Haven't been able to try yet as crafting abilities requires hybrid crystite and I haven't been into enough melding portals.

Deleted
    thumping needs a look at lol.. 8 ppl finding it hard on an adv thumper is just wrong (i kinda like it though )

thumping needs a look at lol.. 8 ppl finding it hard on an adv thumper is just wrong (i kinda like it though )
    Yeeeahhhh...

This morning I did an adv thumper OUTSIDE OF COPA... Okay? NOT NEXT TO THE MELDING.
    And 4 of us got it to 65% before we had to pull.

Honestly, it feels like you are thumping next to the melding with the sheer number of spawns you get.

But that's nothing compared to warbringers near the melding.

me kv and my wife were trying to kill one in the south west (next to the fall out shelter that has a door going under the melding) and when we got to the last phase... about 4 siege breakers, 6 juggs, 12 snipers, and an unknown amount of shock troopers showed up.
    Since juggs 2 shot you, seige breakers 2 shot you, and snipers can 1 shot you... It was a bloody scene.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hk-51 View Post
    Since juggs 2 shot you, seige breakers 2 shot you, and snipers can 1 shot you... It was a bloody scene.
    Yeeeahh, those are definitely tuned for at minimum 5 people with someone potentially being a 'dedicated' healer and lots of teamwork. I'm normally not one to like needing people to do content, but in this setting and with this style of gameplay it just feels really appropriate and was totally fun.

I need to shake off my hermit rust and possibly be a little more social again.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Yall gotta invite me to run with you xD , seems far easier that way.

---------- Post added 2013-03-25 at 01:42 PM ----------

4 keys left now .

Any1 else feel they nailed the LoL styled abilities right on? I feel like i'm playing Twitch on my Recluse battleframe ahah. DoT passive ? Check. Casket Throw? Creeping Death. Evacuate is a defensive, movement ability, same for Twitchs Stealth, to move around the field . Of course i also use it to clear bugs of the Thumper, but so can Twitchs Stealth buff his attacks. Only thing that doesnt add up is the ultimates. =p

10+ Year Old Account
    Yall gotta invite me to run with you xD , seems far easier that way.
    I thought you said you were running on EU and couldn't play with us?
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    I thought you said you were running on EU and couldn't play with us?
    Thought you said you were Irish or something a few pages back xD