Page 73 of 89 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bardarian View Post
    Same, I wish healing was like that in every game.
    Although Healing Ball occasionally frustrates me to hell, when I miss a shot and I see it bounce into the darkness -_-

10+ Year Old Account
    Rhino is the top dps right now. It's a good frame to have.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone want to run BWA? (T2+ dps please)
    id be up for that (if you want me) i have a mammoth frame with stage 2-3 gear if you can use me thow a message my way name ingame is Gegalfo

Quote Originally Posted by gegalfo View Post
    id be up for that (if you want me) i have a mammoth frame with stage 2-3 gear if you can use me thow a message my way name ingame is Gegalfo
    ^ Just got his BWA blitz mask.

GRATZ
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

10+ Year Old Account
    So do you guys think this game has a chance at becoming an Esport? From what I've experience, I think they have a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Murphlord View Post
    So do you guys think this game has a chance at becoming an Esport? From what I've experience, I think they have a shot.
    I think so.

Their tourneys thus far has been not only entertaining but also pretty well run.

Last edited by Bardarian; 2013-07-21 at 01:33 AM.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Something tells me the astrek rhino is going to be my favorite battleframe. Chargin' at peeps, mowing 'em down with a lazer mini gun... good stuff.
    Rhino charge doeesn't do any damage currently (unless its been patched since I last played one)...I'm pretty sure the devs have said they are going to make changes to it tho. It has a short speed boost and roots mobs.

The LHMG is pretty fun tho. S1 and S2 aren't all that great but S3 and beyond they start to shine especially with Sundering Wave and their alt-fire (can burn up orange/red Juggs pretty damn fast).

10+ Year Old Account
    ^ Just got his BWA blitz mask.

GRATZ
    yea was great, thanks again.

loot feels very ''awkward'' though i feel with how it drops and all and there being no system in place, in groups i often just find myself staring at things because i dont wanna ninja things

yea was great, thanks again.

loot feels very ''awkward'' though i feel with how it drops and all and there being no system in place, in groups i often just find myself staring at things because i dont wanna ninja things
    Yeah. They really just added loot drops (this patch) and so I am hoping a looting system is on the way.

- - - Updated - - -

BWA full clears (looking for all 5 sins X20 for the glasses) give a LOT of crystite and exp

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah. They really just added loot drops (this patch) and so I am hoping a looting system is on the way.

- - - Updated - - -

BWA full clears (looking for all 5 sins X20 for the glasses) give a LOT of crystite and exp
    im up for some again.

in other ''news'' i found out (or at least i think i did) what the different levels of DNA are for, that its actually the same for ''less''

im up for some again.

in other ''news'' i found out (or at least i think i did) what the different levels of DNA are for, that its actually the same for ''less''
    I will probably be up for some after work tomorrow.

Also, if you want to raid BC on friday nights 6pm EST you can sign up with <BB> at http://banebusters.com/
    I've got a M.A.N. ready for it. Hoping to get my banebucket friday

10+ Year Old Account
    I will probably be up for some after work tomorrow.

Also, if you want to raid BC on friday nights 6pm EST you can sign up with <BB> at http://banebusters.com/
    I've got a M.A.N. ready for it. Hoping to get my banebucket friday
    about those M.A.N are they one time use? do they work for more than one at a time or how is it with them?

Hey guys, I'm getting tired of playing alone so I'm looking for a group of player (even an army) to enjoy the game together ! I'm in EU and I mostly play between 20h and 00h (GMT+2). Anybody up ?

about those M.A.N are they one time use? do they work for more than one at a time or how is it with them?
    They are a 1 time use for the DNA part. Then you get the empty MAN back which you can fill with DNA stuff again (saving you about 130 cy)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Recom View Post
    Hey guys, I'm getting tired of playing alone so I'm looking for a group of player (even an army) to enjoy the game together ! I'm in EU and I mostly play between 20h and 00h (GMT+2). Anybody up ?
    Add me (Ronina). When I am on I am always up for BWA or ARES.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope Firefall's PvP becomes more exciting if they really plan on making it an eSport. Those videos were really, really boring.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

New dialog with Tanken raider chief : "Ever think about joining the good guys?"

There's been a theory that the Accord is almost as bad as Graves and his chosen for a while now.

Makes me think of this skit
    Last edited by Bardarian; 2013-07-23 at 11:02 AM.

One of the Sins imprints, blue things that can be found in some areas, asked if there was a secret message in the recorded audio and why those specific audios could be found, before ending with someone knocking on the door.

So, has anyone(into encryption) tried checking the audios to find something akin to Valve hidden messages?
    Your you're own enemy.

For people trying to get their sin print goggles

- - - Updated - - -

^ So, we know a part of Graves is still in there... I think that leaves open the possibility of him turning back to the light side and maybe bringing some chosen to our side with him.

Between the Chosen gear drops, the chosen on the bathroom sign at dredge, the chosen battleframes when the CEO was talking about new advanced frames, and that world pvp questionaire... I wonder if / how close we are to getting our accord vs chosen vs gifted vs tanken (or whatever combination) pvp? What if the gifted side with the accord and the tanken side with the chosen? I mean, it's pretty clear that no matter what happens, Graves thinks that Nostromo is in the wrong and so does the Tanken, who fancy themselves the good guys.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it just me or is the recluse frame infinitely more cool looking than the other frames? It's just badass.

Is it just me or is the recluse frame infinitely more cool looking than the other frames? It's just badass.
    I sort of have a problem with the very skinny looking legs, but other than that, yeah.

10+ Year Old Account
    so are there any of you people on here who want to craft the BWA key? ive tried to people in game but no luck, dont even get any responses, red5 probably should make it more clear what the arcfold modulators are for. anyway add Gegalfo ingame and we can figure something out, i have 40k melded crystite so that should take us some of the way