Page 12 of 89 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Would definitely love a key if anyone is handing them out. I'll be your bestest friend ever! Plz?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    I feel the major need to mention to anybody craving a beta key that Firefall is still very much in development.. they add features and things with almost every patch, and there's still a great deal of stuff missing. For example, outside of perhaps 4-5 quests, a whole lot of exploring terrain, and resource/random gear gathering, PvE content is virtually nonexistant at the moment. Every frame also has to-be-determined abilities or rewards at various levels as well.

So just a pre-warning.. it's not a 'basically complete game demo' like most betas are these days. :P
    pretty much like MoP beta started i guess ? doesnt matter to me i still want a key... i want to know how the game feels and to well test things out and give some feedback :]

Herald of the Titans Zenotetsuken's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Alright, I say we start an MMO-C Beta key chain. Just sign up here, and when one of us gets any beta keys to give out, we give it to someone on the list, and when they get some beta keys to give out they give it to someone here and so on. After you get your beta key plz post who you gave it to so we don't end up sending the same people multiple keys.

Plz include your Firefall forum name to make life a little easier.

Mine is Zenotetsuken

Current Keychain list as of May 8th.
    Zenotetsuken - (Burnt)
    molodirazz - (molodirazz)
    Ario - (Deleo)
    Mrfrenzyguy - (McFrotton)
    Ctrlnerd - (Ctrl)
    xBlitzerx - (Canbie)
    Kumduh - (kumduh)
    Last edited by Zenotetsuken; 2012-05-09 at 03:49 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Burnt View Post
    Alright, I say we start an MMO-C Beta key chain. Just sign up here, and when one of us gets any beta keys to give out, we give it to someone on the list, and when they get some beta keys to give out they give it to someone here and so on. After you get your beta key plz post who you gave it to so we don't end up sending the same people multiple keys.

Mine is Zenotetsuken
    good idea
    Mine is the same as is here Molodirazz

"Red 5 Studios is a computer game company currently most known for their high ratio of former employees of Blizzard Entertainment. The founders previously worked on World of Warcraft. Mark Kern was Team Lead, William Petras was Art Director, and Taewon Yun was part of the company's Korean operation which oversaw the launch of World of Warcraft in Asia."

Are they the only ones? Because someone who was 'part of' the korean launch, an art director on a 7 year old game engine and a 'team lead' out of dozens doesn't make me want to play anything.
    Apply blizzards model to any other subscription service,you'd be outraged:
    Netflix adds no new movies for a year, you click a new movie, there's a $5 fee.
    You're in an accident, click your onstar button, but there's an addition $20 fee for them to help.
    You turn on your tv only to find all you get are the infomercial channels. Every other show is pay per view.
    See how dumb that model is?

10+ Year Old Account
    Sigh, why does this game have to be free-to-play?

Quote Originally Posted by Lancer View Post
    What? Why shouldn't it be?

Deleted
    Why not?

"because it'll have pay to win cashshop blah blah no content"
    nope.jpg

The in-game cash shop will confer zero gameplay bonuses of any kind. Red5 has said it will be 100% cosmetic and vanity items, as well as some expected convenience items, likely things such as extra fast travel.

Free-to-play gaming is basically the future of gaming.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    The in-game cash shop will confer zero gameplay bonuses of any kind. Red5 has said it will be 100% cosmetic and vanity items, as well as some expected convenience items, likely things such as extra fast travel.

Free-to-play gaming is basically the future of gaming.
    aslong as you need to register a credit card.. thats the future.. far too many F2P games spoilt by people having 20+ accounts either hacking, trolling, or generally spoiling the game for people. Steam with TF2 is bad enough.. add dota 2 to the mix and i see serious changes to the way you can open a steam account.
    Last edited by mmoccc0b2dd691; 2012-05-06 at 09:42 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    So far on the MMO-C Firefall Beta keychain are Myself, and molodirazz. If you guys want to get in on the key chain just sign up here either by sending me a PM, or by posting here that you are interested. Please include your Firefall forum name in your post.

15+ Year Old Account
    So far on the MMO-C Firefall Beta keychain are Myself, and molodirazz. If you guys want to get in on the key chain just sign up here either by sending me a PM, or by posting here that you are interested. Please include your Firefall forum name in your post.
    I am INTERESTED. Name's "Ario"
    I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me.
    We are not monsters! We are not the mindless wretches of a ghoul army! NO! We are a force even more terrifying! We are the chill in a coward's spine! We are the instruments of an unyielding ire! WE ARE THE FORSAKEN!
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long.

I found it sad, I went to make another character and the name Krethos was already taken D:

So if you guys try to whisper me in-game on the Krethos person, it is not me
    Bow down before our new furry overlords!

15+ Year Old Account
    k, added you Deleo.

If you guys want to get in on the key chain just sign up here either by sending me a PM, or by posting here that you are interested. Please include your Firefall forum name in your post.

Mine is Zenotetsuken

Current Keychain list as of May 7th.
    Zenotetsuken
    molodirazz
    Ario
    Mcfrotton...forum name: Mrfrenzyguy

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McFrotton View Post
    Mcfrotton...forum name: Mrfrenzyguy
    Got you McFrotton. Got you too Ctrl

If you guys want to get in on the key chain just sign up here either by sending me a PM, or by posting here that you are interested. Please include your Firefall forum name in your post. The current list is post #225 on page 12 of this thread, sorry it isn't in a more convenient place.
    Last edited by Zenotetsuken; 2012-05-08 at 02:47 AM.

Can you pls add me to the key chain, Firefall forum name : Ctrlnerd. Thanks!

Just a word of warning for people waiting for Beta Keys.

They release Beta-key Invites to current testers when they expand on the Beta.

Meaning us testers could get invites at anytime, could get one today, could have to wait for weeks.

So please be Patient, as we aren't holding out on you, we just may not have the keys.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    Just a word of warning for people waiting for Beta Keys.

They release Beta-key Invites to current testers when they expand on the Beta.

Meaning us testers could get invites at anytime, could get one today, could have to wait for weeks.

So please be Patient, as we aren't holding out on you, we just may not have the keys.
    Yeah, I think everyone get's that. I just figured it would be beneficial to start a key chain here so that it isn't swarmed by hundreds of people on the Firefall forums so fast that there isn't a chance to get in.

Yeah, I think everyone get's that. I just figured it would be beneficial to start a key chain here so that it isn't swarmed by hundreds of people on the Firefall forums so fast that there isn't a chance to get in.
    I am kind of wary of a Key-chain, as since this game is REALLY early Beta, I do not want to give away a Beta invite to someone who will just Download it, play for a hour, ragequit at a few bugs/lack of content (due to not being implemented yet), and never use it again. Already ingame I have seen many people in the general chat expressing their dislike of the game due to bugs/content/not understanding the mechanics etc. saying "IT WILL FAIL" and other doomsayer things.