Page 27 of 89 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Have had a look at some youtube videos, and it does look like a decent game. Just got a weekend beta key thing (think it's for next weekend), but if anyone has a closed beta key lying around gathering dust, I wouldn't mind grabbing it

Been waiting 5 months for a beta key. If anyone has an invite I'd love to play this. Had no idea there was a post here about this. Send me a pm if you have an invite .

Deleted
    Im a bit curious why there are adds here and there on websites about firefall saying "join the game now"... and it isn't released yet? Strange marketing tbh :P

There is no release planned for Firefall. They will over time, allow more beta signups to get into beta, and when Red5 feels the game is ready, they will simply open up the download and let poeple start playing.
    The "join the game now" is in regards to a couple packages they have ranging from $20-100, with some ingame/physical items, and instant access to the game.
    Once beta is over, it will be F2P and free to DL. Personally, I felt like $20 to get in early and not have to beg for a beta key was well worth it, and I have not yet regretted that purchase.

10+ Year Old Account

Firefall Beta Key (Nov 30th to Dec 2nd)

I'm giving away my 5 beta keys generated at 19:34 PM EST TIME for Firefall beta weekend (November 30th to December 2nd)

https://beta.firefallthegame.com/ or http://www.firefallthegame.com/

98WLD-RYYU6-7SPOU-2A3PV
    C4UM9-88E0P-W2OR8-R5ZXJ
    JQRCX-P5398-L7CX5-J7HEY
    NX24H-FSVO6-JCHPS-WHSVF
    7SXKX-LA4GI-NRDZQ-GWDWJ

Enjoy and good luck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by reemi View Post
    I'm giving away my 5 beta keys generated at 19:34 PM EST TIME for Firefall beta weekend (November 30th to December 2nd)

https://beta.firefallthegame.com/ or http://www.firefallthegame.com/

98WLD-RYYU6-7SPOU-2A3PV
    C4UM9-88E0P-W2OR8-R5ZXJ
    JQRCX-P5398-L7CX5-J7HEY
    NX24H-FSVO6-JCHPS-WHSVF
    7SXKX-LA4GI-NRDZQ-GWDWJ

Enjoy and good luck.
    Taken - C4UM9-88E0P-W2OR8-R5ZXJ

Thanks! Been hoping for one of these for awhile :3
    Last edited by Treeskee; 2012-11-30 at 01:26 AM.
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you are going to be playing this weekend and want someone to group up with my in-game name is InjunJoe.

Some of the stuff in the game is kind of confusing when starting out so feel free to ask me anything or to group up for various DE's.

I have five keys to give away. PM me if you still want one since I'm not sure who's in and who's not. I wont post them in the open for the lurkers to snag.

------------------------------------------------
    These two came from someone else so I'm posting them on first come, first serve:
    B9Y4H-SLQ7F-UD5JY-BE69K
    YGBGH-XZYCR-WMK0G-7UO85

Don't know if they are still active or not.
    Last edited by Rooflesstoofless; 2012-11-30 at 06:41 AM.

Deleted
    I got invite for the weekend event, it seems
    However it just says download the client, no keys or anything. Is the beta access added to your account so no key is needed, or is it some hoax going on?=)

Got 2 beta keys for the two first to mail me on MMO, I have more so if you show extreme passion, I might send you an extra key.

The beta is mind bogglingly polished.
    Can't get over how good this is.
    Spent all last night playing a medic throwing healing orbs and launching healing waves while shot gunning aliens in the face.
    Too much good.

Edit: btw, you can ricochet healing orbs off rocks and walls to heal people around corners.
    Last edited by Bardarian; 2012-11-30 at 05:07 PM.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Deleted
    does anyone know if there will be a character wipe during beta? Since they are planning to have a really long beta phase, I dont know whether to join now or wait for release.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by harkonen View Post
    does anyone know if there will be a character wipe during beta? Since they are planning to have a really long beta phase, I dont know whether to join now or wait for release.
    No more XP/items or character wipe.

This game seems to be keeping a pretty low profile. This thread is the only mention of it I've seen. I wasn't aware it was this far along!
    ~ flarecde
    Reality is nothing; Perception is everything.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tea View Post
    I got invite for the weekend event, it seems
    However it just says download the client, no keys or anything. Is the beta access added to your account so no key is needed, or is it some hoax going on?=)
    If your invite came directly from Red5 Studios then your account was already activated for the weekend event. Only time the keys are used is if you are receiving the invite via third party. Like a friend emailing you access or 'winning' access from one of the contests that are going on.

---------- Post added 2012-11-30 at 12:46 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by harkonen View Post
    You will keep all XP you gain during the beta and most likely will keep all crafting resources as well. Red5 said there will be no more wipes but they are currently reworking the tech trees as their is quite an initial power drop-off transitioning from tier 1 to tier 2 but you'll be refunded the XP (pretty much the same as WoW resetting the skill trees when they are modified).

Pretty fun so far although seems to be fairly buggy (other than the arachnoids)

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    Pretty fun so far although seems to be fairly buggy (other than the arachnoids)
    Yeah, I've had more problems today than I've ever had in the past. I couldn't even access the upgrades I unlocked for my character.

Quote Originally Posted by HBpapa View Post
    Yeah, I've had more problems today than I've ever had in the past. I couldn't even access the upgrades I unlocked for my character.
    I ran into this as well today.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HBpapa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hk-51 View Post
    I ran into this as well today.
    To be more than expected though seems like a fairly large stress test.
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

Deleted
    Beta Weekend #2 is here! Finally managed to get a beta key. Here are my impressions after playing for 30 minutes (very unsure about the direction so these are my reactions when I first see everything! Don't blame me for saying a couple of wrong things )

the medic submachine gun 1 is underwhelming.

Currently using needler / shotgun. 40x12 ftw.