Page 32 of 89 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    The concept sounds fun, but the character models are hideous.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    The concept sounds fun, but the character models are hideous.
    Meh, to each their own. I really like them.

I haven't played this in quite a while, have they added any new meaningful PvE content? Or is it all still thumper humping?

Anyway, some invites:
    SELFL-UDHG8-5FI57-7CP0P
    40OHT-EI3U3-H1FXD-P1H56
    7AO75-ID6PS-E4JGT-MJ8OY
    QAQRL-77U9Z-HBN18-6NRGH
    0E1OH-W3V9L-4SOB9-5KHRL

Thanks Oekss!

I just used the last code on his list.

Here are codes avaible for anyone:

KG1KX-W2W36-ECC97-TDUU5
    L143L-A787H-47ACD-530B9
    SPTZ5-CWTW2-TQHD1-K7LM1
    K67LT-OYDEV-BPSIP-5ZUIW
    Draenor EU: Archavious - Level 120 Warlock ; Loaen - Level 120 Demon Hunter ; Arathia - Level 120 Paladin ; Mitosis - Level 110 Priest ; Toreck - Level 110 Hunter ; Aeralinde - Level 110 Mage ; Crikey - Level 110 Warrior

Looks like there's plenty of beta keys floating around.. I've got 5 I need to give away so if all of the keys here get taken, feel free to shoot me a private message and I'll send one your way.

huzzah!

SN0U9-59UUG-CDAVR-SRWDB

got 2 more send me a pm if you need one

also i have been playing for a few days having a great time love this game and all but i have no idea what to do lol

Ah, this game is finally coming close to release huh? I remember seeing like a G4 interview or something for this like 2 years ago.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hippodotimus View Post
    huzzah!

SN0U9-59UUG-CDAVR-SRWDB

got 2 more send me a pm if you need one

also i have been playing for a few days having a great time love this game and all but i have no idea what to do lol
    thank you sir

another key for anyone interested
    S660X-I89V3-IZLQ5-WN1JV
    IM0W1-VSXXR-LSKY9-J6HB8

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HBpapa View Post
    Meh, to each their own. I really like them.
    Too much wanton sci-fi bikini plate for me.

Did they ever fix the camera being glued to your character's ass? At this point it's really the only reason I stopped playing; it's really hard to dodge rockets when you can't see half the screen.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Too much wanton sci-fi bikini plate for me.

Did they ever fix the camera being glued to your character's ass? At this point it's really the only reason I stopped playing; it's really hard to dodge rockets when you can't see half the screen.

Yeah, there's an FOV slider now. Has been for quite some time.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    Yeah, there's an FOV slider now. Has been for quite some time.
    There was one when I played and it didn't amount to squat when it was all the way out. Still like a max of... maybe like 75 degrees or something. Way too close.
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.

first open beta weekend starting the 25th.

I tried the game out this past weekend. The game is alright. I think I just came to the realization that these types of games just aren't for me.

Graphics are decent, handling is nice. The dynamic and random action is probably what I like the most but overall I feel the game is too limited. There isn't a whole lot of variety of things to do and there aren't enough interesting abilities to mix and match for fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Revik View Post
    There isn't a whole lot of variety of things to do and there aren't enough interesting abilities to mix and match for fun.
    I hope you play rift because that is the ONLY MMO that does that to any degree of viability.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Revik View Post
    Graphics are decent, handling is nice. The dynamic and random action is probably what I like the most but overall I feel the game is too limited. There isn't a whole lot of variety of things to do and there aren't enough interesting abilities to mix and match for fun.
    Kind of agree with this. Their progress on that front over the last several months has been fairly poor. PvE seems to constantly get put on the back-burner while they futz and re-futz with PvP because they are hell bent on making their game an e-sport.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HBpapa View Post
    Kind of agree with this. Their progress on that front over the last several months has been fairly poor. PvE seems to constantly get put on the back-burner while they futz and re-futz with PvP because they are hell bent on making their game an e-sport.
    Which is stupid, because it has RPG elements. If you want a "skill-based" game, RPG elements are the bane of your existence because it means certain aspects of the game are not directly controlled by the player.

Besides, why would you play Firefall over Quake if you want a competitive shooter experience?

I'd love a beta key if available.

I have 4 invites if anyone wants just send me a pm.

I have 3 invites also, for anyone who needs them, just pm me.

Damn this game is confusing.