Page 64 of 89 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    So is the f2p model horrid now? Remember everyone was omgz about the game, then complaints about lots of things.
    I just wonder how hard it will be to make your char get pink gear?
    Tried the game on an beta event, bugged body only killed flesh walking around, jumping bugged... hope it has improved =) Dont know if I will try it out, if the business model is le crap

Quote Originally Posted by Tea View Post
    So is the f2p model horrid now? Remember everyone was omgz about the game, then complaints about lots of things.
    I just wonder how hard it will be to make your char get pink gear?
    Tried the game on an beta event, bugged body only killed flesh walking around, jumping bugged... hope it has improved =) Dont know if I will try it out, if the business model is le crap
    What do you mean? (I don't think I've ever heard someone complain about the F2P model in the... nearly full year I've played)

It's like, 20 cents to turn your character's frame pink.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bardarian View Post
    What do you mean?

It's like, 20 cents to turn your character's frame pink.
    ok, not something you can earn in game?

ok, not something you can earn in game?
    No... Because it's 100% cosmetic. Like a skin in league of legends.

However, the market MAY allow you to sell / buy items with red beans in a future patch. They haven't decided yet.

But like, is it really that bothersome that you might have to pay a quarter to get pink armor?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bardarian View Post
    No... Because it's 100% cosmetic. Like a skin in league of legends.

However, the market MAY allow you to sell / buy items with red beans in a future patch. They haven't decided yet.

But like, is it really that bothersome that you might have to pay a quarter to get pink armor?
    Well, I watched it was included in char creation in the past, shame it was removed =/
    But overall I heard people wasn't happy with the business model in past months, that it has made the game worse... I dont know how so perhaps asking a little about overall info about the business model

Well, I watched it was included in char creation in the past, shame it was removed =/
    But overall I heard people wasn't happy with the business model in past months, that it has made the game worse... I dont know how so perhaps asking a little about overall info about the business model
    It's still in the game. My wife is wearing pink on her dragonfly. It's 15 cents. (just did a little math) *I was confused. You said "earn" so I figured you didn't mean "buy"

What got worse? Everyone in game seems to think it's gotten better.
    Last edited by Bardarian; 2013-06-30 at 10:33 PM.

1ZMYP-GKFYK-7UEEX-QHN3E

Full key. Enjoy.

Going to push back in sargossa sea

If anyone wants to save themselves grinding 4k melded cy, come quick.

Trying to get a beta invite if anyone has an extra.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mx25 View Post
    Trying to get a beta invite if anyone has an extra.
    out of keys and it goes open in literally a week
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by philefluxx View Post
    That really comes through in some of their pre-blackwater events.
    I tried to pug it with 5... It was explained to me, later, that it's tuned for 12 players.

And I need to farm BC more for materials (to make plate III stuff) which is tuned for 25 players.

And when I say players, I mean guilded people who know the fight and are on vent... Most BC pugs are only successful through overpowering the event with two to three times more players than it's tuned for.

(It's very strange how the higher the player count, the more accessible it is, whereas the smaller group stuff is much harder)

- - - Updated - - -

General Changes
    Blending resources will no longer decrease the overall quantity of resources.Jetball loading screen will now have a proper loading image.Changed UI to support up to 8 characters for two-stage authentication allowing for a longer delay between codes.Bastion ability, Multi-Turret, will now spawn more than three turrets at higher stages.
    Bug Fixes
    Fixed multiple crashes with the French version of the client.Existing players should now properly receive the melding pocket key mission when donating crystite resonators.Thumpers in the melding pockets are now pulling the proper resource types.Baneclaw will now reward a more appropriate amount of resources upon defeating him.Players should now have all the battleframes that they've unlocked previously.Battleframe abilities and upgrades that were not unlocked properly should be unlocked now.Fixed an issue where Shockwave would destroy ARES mission objectives.Fixed issues with the private lobby screen showing invalid data.Fixed an issue with the reward screen misaligning the reward if scrolling.All items should now unload from the manufacturing station without errors.Fixed multiple chat server crashes.Items listed to the marketplace should no longer disappear. All previous items should be showing up now.Performance improvements to web services affecting characters, inventory, etc.
    New Known Issues
    Researching Heavy Plasma MG does not unlock HMG Barrel Assembly IV blueprint, and therefore the component and Heavy Plasma MG IV cannot be crafted.

Can someone give me a beta key please?

victor at victorcorrea.com

10+ Year Old Account
    Now that Bombing Run is in the game, I might actually give PvP a shot.

I doubt it'll be any fun, since PvP in Firefall is pretty awful, but it'll at least be worth a try.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Going to push back in Antarctica soon.

Get here.

I might give it a go again. Graphics looked really awful (might of been my computer auto tuning to best performance maybe) when I played it awhile ago and I couldn't figure anything out >.>

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    I might give it a go again. Graphics looked really awful (might of been my computer auto tuning to best performance maybe) when I played it awhile ago and I couldn't figure anything out >.>
    Graphics have been updated a ton.

If you have questions, direct them to me / this thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gotta say, I'm pretty impressed with the changed that have been made thus far. I had a breif look at the game when it was in early Beta and everything was cool, it felt a little clunky not too great to play.

Just re patched last night, defiantly a game I'm going to dedicate some time too!

Deleted
    Beta key:

963GH-7MYW6-Z4FGS-G3RPS

Have 4 keys left

planning on running diamond head tonight. If you still need that key, now might be a good time for farm some melded crystite for event summons.