Page 78 of 89 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Angarin View Post
    I used to like this game very very early in its beta stages, but now it seems to be focusing on pvp more than most. I know it just came out with 2 more zones, but I remember playing with a ton of people & doing chosen invasions & taking back towers, basically cleansing the land. Now that doesn't seem to happen anymore.

Its a shame really, the game was good when it was simple, but I can understand why they need more and they do really. Its just a shame I can't enjoy it as much as I used to.
    It's because there's too many people playing.
    Log on at 6 am and you will see like.. 95% of the map is under chosen control.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

So I am finally getting the quality stuff down now Im working on the mass conductivity and the other thing. I want my Recon to be fast and deadly with the rifle so I now conductivity is needed but how do I get the speed part.

Do you mean movement speed or rate of fire?

Also, I would log on and tell you but there's so many people logged on in the EU that they are crashing US east...
    -Phobos

hope they will balance PVP..

its doing like " yeah competetif pvp and all" but the frames are just so unbalanced its fun from time to time..
    but if you dont like the OP frames.. well you can just play someting else..
    and pve is kinda.. bad yet hope they will add some stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Uselessrouge View Post
    hope they will balance PVP..

its doing like " yeah competetif pvp and all" but the frames are just so unbalanced its fun from time to time..
    but if you dont like the OP frames.. well you can just play someting else..
    and pve is kinda.. bad yet hope they will add some stuff
    Protip: It's a poor musician who blames his instrument. -Firefall loading screen

Quote Originally Posted by Bardarian View Post
    Protip: It's a poor musician who blames his instrument. -Firefall loading screen

protip : i can spawnkill poeple with OP frames on the spawn

is it fun? no
    is it balanced ? no
    i had games with 35+ kills in jetball / demolition i dont blame de instrument i blame the crappy game balance
    i have all 15 frames now but some of them are just useless

Do you mean movement speed or rate of fire?
    yea movement speed but with the weapon Im looking for power and capacity. Im slowly getting the idea of the classification of the materials now just need to get the right mix of resources for gear and weapons

Quote Originally Posted by WoWGoneBad View Post
    yea movement speed but with the weapon Im looking for power and capacity. Im slowly getting the idea of the classification of the materials now just need to get the right mix of resources for gear and weapons
    For movement you want to make some new servos. Just a heads up, you will need a lot of thresher DNA... To the point where I just use world drops instead of crafted servos.

10+ Year Old Account
    so i decided to spend 5 euros on red beans this weekend and not only does the sunset glider pad look really good but its well worth it having a 1½ ish min cooldown gliderpad if you do not have an lgv

Anyone who likes running on lowest settings notice the massive leap in quality? It looks almost close to what high use to be but I am getting the same frame rate. I will have to test if damaged state is active on low settings (probably one of the cooler things about high settings... You see your durability drop O_O )

So im trying to enjoy Firefall but this weekend has been BRUTAL!!!!!! spend 15-30 min trying to log in while cleaning house...... I cant WAIT for this 2x crystite krap to be over. I hope they take a good read on this weekends performance and make some adjustments. Off to try to get in again while doing dishes

EDIT: woot forget dishes time to hunt chosen once more.

Blargh.

This patch made this game a little too solo friendly. The solo yellow quests are super easy now and there's a lot of crashed LGVs and thumpers spawning.

(I guess it's not that big a deal... It's just that the world feels a lot less dangerous which is sort of a step in the wrong direction unless Serto is going to be hardcore)
    Last edited by Bardarian; 2013-08-13 at 02:36 PM.

Blargh.

This patch made this game a little too solo friendly. The solo yellow quests are super easy now and there's a lot of crashed LGVs and thumpers spawning.

(I guess it's not that big a deal... It's just that the world feels a lot less dangerous which is sort of a step in the wrong direction unless Serto is going to be hardcore)
    I tried playing an Engineer lately and MAN try taking on a Watchtower Chosen occupied and have no tier stuff to do this with lol. Got wreckfaced plenty of times. My fave part about this game is the Chosen I HUNT them mercilessly where ever I can get them on my own two legs. chosen is bout the only real HARD part of this game....well thats if you hunt solo like I do.

And i will NEVER AGAIN try to take on a Warship solo again >.< man was THAT brutal limped for a day after all the deaths I incurred but many a Chosen died to my R36 and Artillery strikes .

I just did my first Copa Arcfold group and dude there is where the real fun is. Mobs all over the place high and low real squad based tactics are needed here and people need to not worry bout kills and protect their area. Crafting is getting to be quite fun just wish we had more craft space than 2 slots. I plan on getting that 20$ pack just so I can get a ride without having to build one lol.

BTW is therer ANY WAY to control the activities tab cuz I would like to pick and choose and see details rather than constantly be told. Call me old fashioned but I like my mission/quest logs
    Last edited by WoWGoneBad; 2013-08-14 at 01:00 AM.

BTW is therer ANY WAY to control the activities tab cuz I would like to pick and choose and see details rather than constantly be told. Call me old fashioned but I like my mission/quest logs
    Eventually, you won't even notice the activities tab because your map awareness will make it practically obsolete... And then your need for a map will diminish as you learn all the highways.

I mean, I can practically FEEL when they add a new ares spawn point now (essentially a new quest hub).

And about the face wrecking... That's how it's suppose to be. You are suppose to get pounded over and over, and then you want to join an army, and then the community becomes better.

The weird thing about this game is that it grows on you.

And about the face wrecking... That's how it's suppose to be. You are suppose to get pounded over and over, and then you want to join an army, and then the community becomes better.

Well I do like the face wrecking lol, this game can be HARD if you try to let it be and its a nice challenge to take on more than you can handle and see how far you can get. I did join a Army [[HEX]] but they arnt very chatty ...know of any good East Coast Armies recruiting lol.

Yea when I first started this game it took me a while to really get into what to do. but now that I know I just run and wreck run and wreck (and die of course)

10+ Year Old Account
    Eventually, you won't even notice the activities tab because your map awareness will make it practically obsolete... And then your need for a map will diminish as you learn all the highways.

I mean, I can practically FEEL when they add a new ares spawn point now (essentially a new quest hub).

or you can get a mammoth frame and get some good plating, then you can pretty much solo any level mission.
    running through a mob of chosen or tanken with tremors activated is just....sooooo satisfying

Quote Originally Posted by gegalfo View Post
    or you can get a mammoth frame and get some good plating, then you can pretty much solo any level mission.
    running through a mob of chosen or tanken with tremors activated is just....sooooo satisfying
    me personally I always liked power and speed and the Mammoth just does not sound very speedy, UNLESS he has jumpjets like a freight train lol

10+ Year Old Account
    me personally I always liked power and speed and the Mammoth just does not sound very speedy, UNLESS he has jumpjets like a freight train lol
    teleport shot

- - - Updated - - -

was that city/castle/whatever above sunken habor always there/visible? and the same goes for the area behind it. i may not spend to much time in in sunken harbor but i think i would have noticed this sooner

Quote Originally Posted by gegalfo View Post
    was that city/castle/whatever above sunken habor always there/visible? and the same goes for the area behind it. i may not spend to much time in in sunken harbor but i think i would have noticed this sooner
    Yeah.

The hotel.

There use to be raid mobs roaming around, haven't checked it lately. There was a mob called "raid dog" that would bark at you to call down a missile and if you didnt move out of the indicator in time you exploded. I think it was sort of an easter egg/joke since it was giant hp pool npc with a get out of fire mechanic.

There was also a point where there was a giant gate in the hotel that led into the melding. Was hoping that would end up being Firefalls Moltencore 40man. Still might but with them focusing on Serto I am not sure we will see much in the way of instanced raids... But who knows?

Ooo...

New log in interface today.