Poll: What game?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Bloody Bamboo Forrest of Eternal Nightmares
    Skyrim if you got the time to actually sit down and play it. MW3 if you just have spare time you are trying to kill.

You're going to get more bank for your buck with Skyrim. Over 1000 hours of game play.

Deleted
    Skyrim for all year round.

as far as I'm concerned you will have fun for the rest of the year with either BF3 or Skyrim.
    throw up a coin, Heads is BF3 Tails is Skyrim, side is MW3...
    (if you get side it's really a divine sign you shouldn't ignore, and don't throw a coin on a field of grass or a very hairy carpet.)

Quote Originally Posted by Quoris View Post
    Okay, just a small stupid question.
    Does Skyrim has a whole new story from start? or does it continue from another game?
    <-- gamin newb
    Yes Skyrim is based on the same universe, but a couple of hundreds of yeards later. So the story is all new, but if you have played the old games, you can properly relate to it more. If you have not played Oblivion yet, you should do that some time

Deleted
    im not shocked at all to see mw3 has the least amount of votes since its the worst game in that poll

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zogarth View Post
    Yes Skyrim is based on the same universe, but a couple of hundreds of yeards later. So the story is all new, but if you have played the old games, you can properly relate to it more. If you have not played Oblivion yet, you should do that some time
    Okay, so i will have no problem jumping into the story with no oblivion experience?

10+ Year Old Account
    Skyrim without a fucking doubt. I'm so sick of games like MW3 and BF3

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    asking on a MMORPG forum what will they buy between a RPG and 2 FPS?

btw voted for MW3, graphic is awesome, for a multiplayer vote i still need some hours of gameplay to judge but it seems much better than Black Ops, even if i miss Nuketown

10+ Year Old Account
    Skyrim all the way!

I have not played Skyrim so I cannot comment on that one!

However,

BF3 is really good fun for the lovely graphics, engine, unlocks and team play (unless you are a sniper) then just troll everyone!
    MW3 is great since it is living up to its old standards of fast paced modern warfare! lots of easy fast kills and easy to dive straight back into the action with a lot of new features!

Where is Zelda in this poll?
    Gorbag - Elemental Shaman since Nov 2004
    Raider of Logic Tarren Mill EU

Skyrim = Must have... if you have the time to enjoy it to the fullest
    MW3 = Perfect console shooter, may seem dull for hardcore PC gamers
    BF3 = Crap on consoles, bad graphics, bad framerate, strange controls... the PC version seems to be good after what I've been hearing

I recently bought 1 and 2 for my PS3.
    We don't even have a choice. We are born with a killer instinct that you can not just turn off and on.
    We have to be right in the middle of the action because we are the warriors.
    And without some challenge... some d*mn war to fight... the warrior may as well be dead.

Considering all FPSes are the same game with different excuses to shoot foreigners with differing types of phallic weaponry, Skyrim all the way.
    Cho’Gall: Cairne Bloodhoof is dead? Did we kill him?
    Deathwing: No. The Grimtotems weakened him with poison, and then Garrosh accidentally hacked him to death with an axe during a heated political discussion.
    Cho’Gall: How do you accidentally kill someone with an axe?

Get Skyrim if you want a single player game. It's reviewing extremely well.

Get the other two if you want to be verbally abused by children. I've played a bit of the MW3 single player, and it's dull as dishwater. At no point does it try and engage you, it just wants to show you what it can do and move on to the next bit. It might as well have been a lightgun shooter. In fact it would probably have been better like that. At least it would have had a working cover mechanic. And apparently MW is the better of the two single player games.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Destard View Post
    asking on a MMORPG forum what will they buy between a RPG and 2 FPS?

btw voted for MW3, graphic is awesome, for a multiplayer vote i still need some hours of gameplay to judge but it seems much better than Black Ops, even if i miss Nuketown
    lmao, you miss the worst map in the call of duty series :P (youre allowed to like it I just despise it with a passion Grr noobtubes/random grenades
    Also voted mw3, I wasn't a fan of the vehicle experience in BF3 and rehashed or not, I'm still having a lot of fun with it

Skyrim will be epic, and I will play me some RPG but the fact its single player will make the experience less enjoyable than playing with my friends and family in MW3

Sig credit goes to JustintimeSS

Deleted
    EASILY skyrim FUCKING amazing game never experienced anything like it its utterly mindblowing BUY IT FFS and suck todds dick

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonSpark View Post
    im not shocked at all to see mw3 has the least amount of votes since its the worst game in that poll
    I have BF3 and MW3 and would love to get Skyrim but I don't have the time currently to play it(or them) as I am already behind in my classes and have multipple projects due soon. I have played BF3 quite a bit and it blows MW3 out of the water in every way. IF you want to play MW2.2 then waste $60 on MW3, if you aare smart though you will go with one of the other 2

---------- Post added 2011-11-11 at 03:15 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Strolch View Post
    Skyrim = Must have... if you have the time to enjoy it to the fullest
    MW3 = Perfect console shooter, may seem dull for hardcore PC gamers
    BF3 = Crap on consoles, bad graphics, bad framerate, strange controls... the PC version seems to be good after what I've been hearing

I recently bought 1 and 2 for my PS3.
    I'm sorry if you actually think MW3 is better than BF3 on anything hands down BF3 beats it in everyway.
    Last edited by vindicatorx; 2011-11-11 at 03:18 PM.

Deleted
    Skyrim. Without the slightest doubt.