Poll: What game?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Quoris View Post
    Maybe, i played a bit of black ops and i didn't really like it. I never really played Call of Duty before. How different is MW3 from black ops?
    I find it alot different. The map designs are alot different, which I like. Instead of spending COD points to unlock your weapon attachments, you now unlock them by leveling up the weapons through completing their respective challenges and just getting kills with them.
    The overall feel of the game is just different somehow. It's more like MW2 (which people generally liked alot) than Black Ops.
    Also it's not even by the same company.

What made me get MW3 over BF3 was the different in phase and the fact that MW3 is just alot more shooting and a lot less tactics (atleast if you play on your own).
    Last edited by mmoc4e26a1bf7e; 2011-11-14 at 10:09 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Joebob View Post
    I find it alot different. The map designs are alot different, which I like. Instead of spending COD points to unlock your weapon attachments, you now unlock them by leveling up the weapons through completing their respective challenges and just getting kills with them.
    The overall feel of the game is just different somehow. It's more like MW2 (which people generally liked alot) than Black Ops.
    Also it's not even by the same company.
    Didn't play MW2, heared that MW3 is about the same as 2, maybe that's why people don't like it? That wouldn't apply to me then...

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Exerus View Post
    Skyrim cause the game should be long and have a large area to mess around in seeing as how I havent played it though I have no idea if it has a long play time. BF3 may have great multiplayer with big war like scenarios but thats the same thing over and over unless you never tire of shooting people. MW3 has a great single player and a in your face multiplayer which as the same as BF3 Im sure it will get boring after awhile of doing the same thing.
    Just like WoW? Raid the same bosses for months, do the same daily quests for months, do the same arenas for years, do the same quests while leveling for years, do the same dungeons for years. Yah, guess thats why that got boring : P Oh wait, it's something called progression that makes it interesting : D Alitle bit of that in COD games aswell (Dunno about BF, but I sure gonna find out next month when I get my computer upgraded), kill some people - get a new weapon and other stuff = pretty much the same as WoW : )
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    Just like WoW? Raid the same bosses for months, do the same daily quests for months, do the same arenas for years, do the same quests while leveling for years, do the same dungeons for years. Yah, guess thats why that got boring : P Oh wait, it's something called progression that makes it interesting : D Alitle bit of that in COD games aswell (Dunno about BF, but I sure gonna find out next month when I get my computer upgraded), kill some people - get a new weapon and other stuff = pretty much the same as WoW : )
    Well said sir

---------- Post added 2011-11-14 at 11:25 AM ----------

And i'm still playing cs 1.6, exactly the same for 10 years, just really like the gameplay

Deleted
    Modern Warfare: Recycled Game. Never like the Multiplayer of CoD Games and the Singleplayer is soo short.

Battlefield 3: Beautiful looking. Crap Singleplayer, good Multiplayer. But never been a fan of this large scale Shooters.

Skyrim: Mind Blow. For the scale of the world it looks really good. Has some little problems/bugs, but this game really sucked me in.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Quoris View Post
    And i'm still playing cs 1.6, exactly the same for 10 years, just really like the gameplay
    I've played cs 1.6 for about 10 years too. I thought I would never enjoy other FPS', but still I actually enjoy MW3.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xkare View Post
    Skyrim: Mind Blow. For the scale of the world it looks really good. Has some little problems/bugs, but this game really sucked me in.
    I was shocked by the large open world and the graphics, and still only 6gb large? can anyone explain this to me?

10+ Year Old Account
    It should have been a fourth option avaliable here. As said earlier if you want a nice fps game to play overtime, you should buy bf3, but if you want a fps game just to play every now and then i would play mw3 and i wouldnt say skyrim is so fun since its not a multiplayer option.. but thats up to you.

Anyway for the 4 option, add The Lord of the Rings: War in the North to your poll

Deleted
    Id say skyrim is ok, its good but I did not blow my load like everyone hear says, its great fun tho

Id also say Bf3 over Mw3, but thats only due to me playing all others so its just personal pref these days

Deleted
    Skyrim harnasses the Elder Scrolls to create more time for you to play. 3 days later, almost 40 hours, I have no idea where that came from

Based on STEAM numbers last night, there was roughly 8x more people playing Skyrim than Modern Warfare 3. This ratio has been consistent since the 11th. Peak was around 280k simultaneous Skyrim players, peak for MW3 was 48k.

Battlefield is no longer a STEAM title, so we don't have those numbers, but generally my understanding is that MW3 > BF3 for player popularity (even though I think BF series is better).

So at the moment, seems to be that Skyrim > MW3 > BF3 in terms of sales/popularity. Skyrim is a single player, open sandbox RPG and has some quirky game behaviour, it might not be for you. But if you like that type of game, i gather Skyrim is already well on its way to becoming a classic of the genre.

I have a few friends that called in sick to work on today, because apparently Friday/Sat/Sun wasn't enough!

10+ Year Old Account
    Skyrim will keep you occupied for another 6 months.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Oh would you now? It truly is amazing how many heroic people we have wasting their time on internet.