Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Works IRL as well
    Haha this comment had me rolling.

15+ Year Old Account
    That might have come up during their development time but it's obvious they didn't want to spend resources to code that too. Because only so many people actually push the game to the limit. Most people just kick back and enjoy the world. It takes the fun out of the game when you do stuff like this that break the immersion. Yes i know that is an overused argument.

Deleted
    Lol! Damnit I'm trying to stay away from Skyrim videos till I play it :P

I saw the intro, and it looked like all the characters were moving like puppets on strings, with a stick up their backside.
    Too rigid, un-life like. Creeped me right out.
    I guess the game is just hitting that spot where it tries, but fails to really animate stuff properly.
    People move their heads, hands etc a lot more when they talk or yell at you. They don't stand still with their mouth moving yelling at you to move along like in the intro video...

I did play elderscrolls 1 a bit,. but never really liked the single player aspect of it.

Deleted
    hahahaha, that was amazing, well done, I got a great laugh!

---------- Post added 2011-11-12 at 10:56 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Collegeguy View Post
    Doesnt work irl
    I want proof of that or I don't belive it.

That was incredibly funny, lol. Tried picturing it happening IRL to people that don't care about having cauldrons over their heads.

Deleted
    absoluteley awesome

Deleted
    LOL! so much win!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    I saw the intro, and it looked like all the characters were moving like puppets on strings, with a stick up their backside.
    Too rigid, un-life like. Creeped me right out.
    I guess the game is just hitting that spot where it tries, but fails to really animate stuff properly.
    People move their heads, hands etc a lot more when they talk or yell at you. They don't stand still with their mouth moving yelling at you to move along like in the intro video...

I did play elderscrolls 1 a bit,. but never really liked the single player aspect of it.

If you think the intro video animations are bad you need to see some of the dragons flying around... I mean... I don't know how it didn't come up in testing but some of the shit they pull while flying around had me laughing so hard I got myself killed...

Sometimes they just make these ridiculously tight turns mid air with animations that don't fit the movement in any way what so ever... you honestly have to see it, I can't explain, I don't know how it was not addressed and fixed during testing - On a side note, least it's entertaining.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHA XDDDDDDDDD
    That was AWESOME!
    "ill just put this bucket on u for a bit lady... and the Cooking [insert name] on u sir and make myself at home..." Derp

10+ Year Old Account
    absolutely .. frickin ... hilarious !!!

This is so awesome Gonna try it!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    If you think the intro video animations are bad you need to see some of the dragons flying around... I mean... I don't know how it didn't come up in testing but some of the shit they pull while flying around had me laughing so hard I got myself killed...

Sometimes they just make these ridiculously tight turns mid air with animations that don't fit the movement in any way what so ever... you honestly have to see it, I can't explain, I don't know how it was not addressed and fixed during testing - On a side note, least it's entertaining.

I had some dragon outside whiterun just run/fly back and forth in the air while being killed(Yes, actually run or what to call it.). Wouldn't do anything except flying/running back and forth in a really weird way, like it just turned 180 degrees in the air. Got fraps ready for the next time I stumble upon something like that. ^^

Oh look, another Skyrim thread, this marks what?

I know you could put baskets and cauldrons on people's heads, I didn't know it caused line of sight!

But yeah the dragons can do some crazy stuff flying, those 180 degree turns are just sickening how tightly they are done.
    At least the bugs and bad animation (that happen, if you call skyrim animation bad you haven't seen oblivion) are quite hilarious. Once a bucket got stuck inside a bandit and the two were spontaneously spinning around on the ground trying to get out of each other.
    Last edited by BoomChickn; 2011-11-14 at 03:56 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.

15+ Year Old Account
    Damn that was funny
    I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me.
    We are not monsters! We are not the mindless wretches of a ghoul army! NO! We are a force even more terrifying! We are the chill in a coward's spine! We are the instruments of an unyielding ire! WE ARE THE FORSAKEN!
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long.

Well I tried that on Arcadia in Whiterun (alchemy vendor) and she hire thug to kill me but she didnt see me at all

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry, but this absolutely positively must be said.

High Overlord Royal of the Light's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Omaigod you are a genius !

omg nice !!!1 i am gonna use it <3