10+ Year Old Account

Chaotic Good Guild - Rank help needed !

Hello !
    I was thinking of making a chaotic good roleplaying guild, but thinking of ranks is rather difficult.
    It is based on the outsiders of the Horde, people who have been shunned upon for acts they have done in the past.

Some ranks I thought of were like..

Highlord
    Council (Officer Rank)
    Vanquisher (Veteran rank)

If anyone has any ideas, please leave some below I would really appreciate it! ^^

War Council would probably be best for the officer rank, Chieftain for the highest portion of it, Champion for veteran rank, if it is for a former horde group. The other rankings can be just scattered around, choosing more tribal tones with them unless they are very foresaken/blood elf oriented, then mockeries of normal alliance titles would be good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thefinalwarden View Post
    War Council would probably be best for the officer rank, Chieftain for the highest portion of it, Champion for veteran rank, if it is for a former horde group. The other rankings can be just scattered around, choosing more tribal tones with them unless they are very foresaken/blood elf oriented, then mockeries of normal alliance titles would be good.
    Thank you for the suggestions, well a blood elf is leading the guild and I don't know if a blood elf can lead a clan? Maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Iasu View Post
    Thank you for the suggestions, well a blood elf is leading the guild and I don't know if a blood elf can lead a clan? Maybe?
    If you aren't planning on forbidding certain races to join, then I'd personally suggest going for a mercenary theme, not tribal, but more like the military. So Grunt, legionnaire, Commander, etc. Stuff like that. But this would be assuming that you ARE going for a military theme. Otherwise, you would want something completely different.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Madgod View Post
    If you aren't planning on forbidding certain races to join, then I'd personally suggest going for a mercenary theme, not tribal, but more like the military. So Grunt, legionnaire, Commander, etc. Stuff like that. But this would be assuming that you ARE going for a military theme. Otherwise, you would want something completely different.
    The guild we are creating keeps changing, and I feel every time we change, it gets even more confusing as to what it actually is.
    At the moment it's supposed to be more military styled, so I will take those suggestions for now. Thanks for contributing!