Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    I disagree with the nip icing strategy. I'm pretty sure that will just wind some of them up even more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rahzael View Post
    I disagree with the nip icing strategy. I'm pretty sure that will just wind some of them up even more.
    Their attentions would be directed elsewhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by SW:TOR
    Jokerseven - Kinetic Combat Shadow - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Ce'lia - Combat Sentinel - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Sentinel PVE Basics for the two Specs that matter

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    i can wait, but i really want to know what the last prof is!!
    It's highly likely to be the mesmer.

To the people with concerns of NCSoft written on the package:

NCSoft is to ANet as Activision is to Blizzard, and even then that's probably a horrible comparison. NCSoft has basically been hands off this entire game - their only point in this entire process is to publish the game. Unlike Activision and Blizzard, where Activision takes some active roll in Blizzard's activites, NCSoft has given Arena Net free roam and abilities with GW2. They realize that the game that Arena Net is making will be revolutionary if it succeeds, and for that reason they realize they probably shouldn't get involved. I wouldn't worry too much about NCSoft being on the package - it's only there to publish the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HarlekinFilx View Post
    To the people with concerns of NCSoft written on the package:

NCSoft is to ANet as Activision is to Blizzard, and even then that's probably a horrible comparison. NCSoft has basically been hands off this entire game - their only point in this entire process is to publish the game. Unlike Activision and Blizzard, where Activision takes some active roll in Blizzard's activites, NCSoft has given Arena Net free roam and abilities with GW2. They realize that the game that Arena Net is making will be revolutionary if it succeeds, and for that reason they realize they probably shouldn't get involved. I wouldn't worry too much about NCSoft being on the package - it's only there to publish the game.
    Yup, we've been saying that for 8 months now.
    Quote Originally Posted by SW:TOR
    Jokerseven - Kinetic Combat Shadow - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Ce'lia - Combat Sentinel - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Sentinel PVE Basics for the two Specs that matter

And yet people still post "Whenever I see NCSoft I cringe"

Oh well ^.^

Deleted
    I don't care, I just brought Skyrim so chances are if it came out tomorow I wouldnt be playing it anyway lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roggles View Post
    It's highly likely to be the mesmer.
    Well duh, i meant like how it'll be played and such
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

Not a big deal, its the holiday seasons and if something they didn't like needs changed it won't get as much love as it should during the holiday season wither it be making sure holiday events in GW1 go well, or letting people take a break and be with their relatives for the holidays... even if it gets pushed back to Mid February for closed beta the game will still come out about the same time as if they where to start it tomorrow, only difference is instead of splitting their work between what they dislike and what testers dislike they are doing what they dislike and then what testers dislike.

Can a mod change the title to "Closed Beta still starts this year and will continue into early 2012" or something? I don't want to have to keep coming in here to post dev quotes stating that!

I'm excited that there are people out there who agree with me in being ok with the fact that "when it's done" i not a for sure date. I loved GW1, so did all of my friends, and we look forward to GW2. Wait another year? I've been waiting this long for it what's another year for polishing? Skyrim will hold me over