Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    i got 2 separate emails. the first one says that i need to go to a site to register and the 2nd says i got invited and they will contact me? did everyone get 2 emails? or does that first one mean that i got invited for the week and the next one?

Quote Originally Posted by chrisisvacant View Post
    The brand new crop of emails that just went out are NOT for this weekend, unfortunately.

They just sent us an email telling us we're selected for something everyone is selected for, sometime in the future. Again.
    Well if thats the case, ill just go find a code or something. I want to try out the beta once, but im not that serious.

10+ Year Old Account
    your account has been selected to participate in an upcoming Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Beta Weekend Test. If you have previously tested or are currently participating in an ongoing test, you will be invited again. Additional details for this upcoming test will be announced soon.

As part of this test, we will be partnering with games industry sites to distribute additional beta codes as necessary. This will help ensure we meet our population goals, so we can effectively stress test our servers in preparation for launch. Please do not acquire and redeem one of these codes as it could jeopardize your ability to participate in this test.
    i thought i was special

I got an invite too. That's too bad considering that I'll be playing the full beta at my cousins anyway after my exams.

They sent out Beta invites the other day too, i got my general test invite then but i also got the weekend test invite =P

Quote Originally Posted by Alixie View Post
    Well if thats the case, ill just go find a code or something. I want to try out the beta once, but im not that serious.
    The codes around will be available for the very same undisclosed weekend stress test. So if you have an account that was setup before today on SWTOR you are automatically invited, and as such, don't need to find a code.

10+ Year Old Account
    ASdfoaiwjefoijwefj

I just got home from a 6 hour car drive. Found this little baby sitting in my inbox! (I had given up hope)...
    Last edited by Tierst; 2011-11-12 at 12:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alixie View Post
    DO NOT go looking for a code IF you signed the testing agreement with TOR they will give you 1 and when they have issues getting codes out they will outsorce with other companies to get codes out to everybody