Deleted

Got a E-mail but can't download

Could someone please help! I got a email but without a link and I don't know how to download the game.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkgoose View Post
    Could someone please help! I got a email but without a link and I don't know how to download the game.
    Everybody got invited. It's for a beta weekend in a few weeks. The email says you just have to wait for the code to get in, it's not for this weekend.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Khanjin View Post
    Everybody got invited. It's for a beta weekend in a few weeks. The email says you just have to wait for the code to get in, it's not for this weekend.
    Thx i really need read before I post

10+ Year Old Account
    aaah I think that's what happened to me as well, I got the email, but swtor.com/tester hasn't changed, guess I'll just kick back and wait for the code to arrive

what does it mean by 'Please do not acquire and redeem one of these codes as it could jeopardize your ability to participate in this test. ' though?
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

It means they don't want 1 million emails asking for their beta code. It will be sent out in an email.

I got an email, and can download and even scheduled it but its not running the download....

If you were in this weekend beta, you will see a download client button.

It might not download as it looks like servers may be down based off the website.

Quote Originally Posted by fartman69 View Post
    I got an email, and can download and even scheduled it but its not running the download....
    Im having a similar issue. I got the invite for the 11th-13th...even downloaded from the website. The launcher comes up, i type in my information and then it has the "exit" and "play" options....the play option cannot be clicked but the exit option can and its 10min after 6pm....it was supposed to happen at 5pm CST. >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Ershiin View Post
    Oh.. My.. God..
    This is petty beyond belief.

Why dont we start complaining about how M&Ms should be color coded while we're at it?
    Or how it should be called a Burger with Cheese because Cheeseburger is misleading?

Quote Originally Posted by Rukus View Post
    Im having a similar issue. I got the invite for the 11th-13th...even downloaded from the website. The launcher comes up, i type in my information and then it has the "exit" and "play" options....the play option cannot be clicked but the exit option can and its 10min after 6pm....it was supposed to happen at 5pm CST. >.>
    Exactly my problem? is this normal and I cant check the site because its being swarmed with like mass people probably having similier issues, I also notice the downloader has some weird error that quickly vanishes as soon as I try and log in.

Were not allowed to talk about the game client, times, or anything going on in the beta. NDA breach.

The website is down, which generally means servers are down.

Quote Originally Posted by fartman69 View Post
    Exactly my problem? is this normal and I cant check the site because its being swarmed with like mass people probably having similier issues, I also notice the downloader has some weird error that quickly vanishes as soon as I try and log in.
    This is happening to me. I'm assuming the server just isn't up yet.

15+ Year Old Account
    All their servers are in maintenance, wait for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Coro View Post
    Were not allowed to talk about the game client, times, or anything going on in the beta. NDA breach.

The website is down, which generally means servers are down.
    Yes you are allowed to talk about times its common knowledge its baically on the front page of the swtor website...

they also put out invites for a test this weekend, I just got it (was checking for the email OP got lol, had that one, and one for Nov 11 - Nov 13 )

Yeah the newest email going out is for a later test.

For those in this weekend and are having trouble logging in:
    We're letting in a LOT of people; it may take a while for your launcher button to go active. Patience please. It's a Beta test after all!

Deleted
    Wait, wait. So they want me to get in just in ONE weekend, and then I'm out of the beta?

Seriously?

Are they so afraid people will see just how unoriginal this game is?

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arridor View Post
    Wait, wait. So they want me to get in just in ONE weekend, and then I'm out of the beta?

Seriously?

Are they so afraid people will see just how unoriginal this game is?
    How much time do you actually need?

15+ Year Old Account
    Its pretty funny because I got the email saying I was invited but there is nothing to click on to download. The other email I've seen on a friend's email is the actual beta invite with the link and the time he has available to play this weekend. Its pretty poor planning I think because I"m pretty sure the site crashed because of those of us that didnt get an actual invite, but were or have been freaking out about where to actually click on the site to access it. I actually thought it was a possible phishing email.
    What doesn't kill you, only makes you stranger

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Synbaby View Post
    Its pretty funny because I got the email saying I was invited but there is nothing to click on to download. The other email I've seen on a friend's email is the actual beta invite with the link and the time he has available to play this weekend. Its pretty poor planning I think because I"m pretty sure the site crashed because of those of us that didnt get an actual invite, but were or have been freaking out about where to actually click on the site to access it. I actually thought it was a possible phishing email.
    Its because your friend has been invited to this weekend, your invite is for an upcoming weekend. Keep an eye out for more details, at a guess during this next week or after this beta weekend.