Skyrim UI cuts off on edges of tv

So I bought my copy of skyrim and after a while I start to notice I cant see the bottom of the ui becasue my tv cuts it off so I go into display settings on my xbox to widescreen and still no luck, anyone else having his problem and found other ways to fix it?

my UI JUST fits onto my tv (which is not a widescreen tv) idk way to fix it cuz tbh I haven't been LF one lol, I'm sure you could google it in about a week and have an answer

Deleted
    Not experiencing that problem on my end, the only thing i can think of would be some of the 360 setting might be off. Have you tried changing other parts of the display settings?

If all else fails there is always restore to default.

Quote Originally Posted by Grumar View Post
    I'm sure you could google it in about a week and have an answer
    Have been but most of it is all the same when they have the problem it's just a quick fix of changing the display.

You guys sure the you have your Consoles set to right aspect ratio's?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaosbringer View Post
    You guys sure the you have your Consoles set to right aspect ratio's?
    Yep, but I figured it out now its just that the game it self doesnt support the 4:3 ratio on most box tvs very well casusing my problem, time for a new tv.

Deleted
    no idea, my friends got same problem, he cant fully see blue and green bars :\

If all else fails do what i'm doing, get a vga adaptor and hook it up to your moniter, this of course may not be what you wanna do because of comfort reasons or that your tv screen is better or what have you, but take a look if you want http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-360-Audio.../ref=pd_cp_e_4

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jlcamero View Post
    Yep, but I figured it out now its just that the game it self doesnt support the 4:3 ratio on most box tvs very well casusing my problem, time for a new tv.
    did you change your tv's aspect ratio?

It only happens on tvs using 4:3 aspect ratios, try this

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/61580...kyrim/60965409