Deleted

slam or heroic strike

hi whic his better to put talents in for pvp as im stuck iver ead ppl say server client sync makes slam bad and pp lsay hs hits someone like a wet paper bag which do i go for cos im doing a talent overhaul and off topic is there any decent macro for sweeping strikes

Haha, aren't you the guy talking about warriors like a boss in that other thread in here?

Use Incite spec. You won't be able to use Slam properly, if at all, with your experience.

A good macro for sweeping strikes is;
    /cast sweeping strikes

You can also add focus modifiers to it but it would be as useless as the whole concept of sweeping strike macro.

Deleted
    ty can get a reply that isnt some childish garbage and a personal attack

Deleted
    Is it just me or can't i read what this guy is typing, he is close to just smashing his keyboard into the wall, and luckily he wrote something that makes, a little sense.

Your english is maybe bad, but still.
    iver ead ppl
    and pp lsay

You're giving me an headache.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonSpark View Post
    ty can get a reply that isnt some childish garbage and a personal attack
    You are of no worth to me so I wouldn't do a personal attack. Sorry if you got it that way, though.

On the other hand, the childish garbage you called actually is the best help you can get for your reasonable question.

Quote Originally Posted by Angy View Post
    You are of no worth to me so I wouldn't do a personal attack. Sorry if you got it that way, though.

On the other hand, the childish garbage you called actually is the best help you can get for your reasonable question.
    I agree with the bold part. To try and answer the op's question I've seen armories of top pvper's using both specs at extremely high ratings. For me incite is better because I am always full on rage and heroic strike is off global cooldown. Which practically means when I am focused (by a melee) I can use inner rage and add 20-30k damage in 3 seconds, without affecting my usual rotation. Additionally I find slam spec harder to use. Perhaps I am just bad and can't figure out when to use slam.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wauro View Post
    Is it just me or can't i read what this guy is typing, he is close to just smashing his keyboard into the wall, and luckily he wrote something that makes, a little sense.

Your english is maybe bad, but still.
    iver ead ppl
    and pp lsay

You're giving me an headache.
    lol
    Nop, I tried, but still can't get that part neither...