Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    It's certainly got my attention, if only for the pretty innovative control scheme.

10+ Year Old Account
    It looks nice but well...it will take a good computer to run it from what I saw and yeah, people arent just gonna buy a new computer for a game they maybe wont even like. <_<
    ''Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack'' -Sun Tzu

Quote Originally Posted by Destard View Post
    archers uses ammo, must replace the quiver when empty

even wow fixed that crap
    To me, it sounded more like a cooldown system than anything else: the same way mana works in WoW.

I have to say, this game interests me. I hope we get it.

You ask for more? Then come, traveler, to the Whispering Deep, where only the mad walk.
    Raid Idea: The Whispering Deep and Ny'alotha

Quote Originally Posted by Ihnasir View Post
    Umbra - you are a god.

Quote Originally Posted by Danjal View Post
    Is their any real reason why you can by diablo 2 and starcraft.. but not diablo 1? or am I just blind on the store.
    Diablo 1 has no CD-Key system, thus it is not really sellable on the net, as the file could then just be redistributed indefinately.
    No Screenshot. No Signature. From WMV or Ingame. Make it big.

Watch me create signatures on Youtube here - Watch my signature gallery here

wow, what a surprise! this looks incredibly awesome, I liked the camera movement and drag skills, even the music (the one in the beginning at the gate) was actually good O.O

Deleted
    L2 got a really great story, but its not set up in the same timeline as L1/LE (which are both in the future!) :/

Quote Originally Posted by Destard View Post
    archers uses ammo, must replace the quiver when empty

even wow fixed that crap
    It's basicly their mana system. When it's used up it takes a second or two to reload and you cant use your bow in the meantime.

OT: Like many others, I expected it to be a troll post. But damn this looks awesome. A bit sceptical on the MMO part, will see how it plays out if there's gonna be a EU version.

christ............. <.<

Quote Originally Posted by TheShinyOne View Post
    OMG clone is a copy clone!
    This is fun.

How do you kill that which has not yet lived?
    By Inhuming that what might give life to begin with!

Deleted
    NCSoft so ... no. Just no.

Quote Originally Posted by Musra View Post
    It looks nice but well...it will take a good computer to run it from what I saw and yeah, people arent just gonna buy a new computer for a game they maybe wont even like. <_<
    Most people already got their computer pimped for Battlefield 3 ... i think this game would be no problem! ( atleast my friends and i, pimped our computers - ie buying all new hardware )

Pater! In manus tuas committo spiritum meum!

Ok I watched the trailer ... and ... it's rampage !! The game is obviously a clone of diablo 3 but they took it to the next level, from what I seen from that trailer in every
    aspect it owns D3.

Advise ... watch the trailer, then comment ...

From what I saw from the trailer:
    You're gonna need a monster computer to play this
    Everything dies in 1 hit, no matter what the attack. That's gonna get boring fast
    The whole interactive attack system, aka drawing circles is nice at first but also gets old fast. Go play Nintendo Wii
    Aion is to wow as this is to D3

It looks amazing. But you will more than likely need a high quality computer to run it. And it looks like everything dies as soon as you hit it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by edw View Post
    Ok I watched the trailer ... and ... it's rampage !! The game is obviously a clone of diablo 3 but they took it to the next level, from what I seen from that trailer in every
    aspect it owns D3.

Advise ... watch the trailer, then comment ...
    Even with basic observation skills you should be able to atleast figure out the interview, leave alone the part in the youtube video where they specifically point out that only the main story will be instanced, unlike Diablo 3 where everything is instanced. The only thing those two games share is the isomatric point of view, gameplay and features are far superior to Diablo 3, judging by the information avaible.

---------- Post added 2011-11-13 at 02:04 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Fattykins View Post
    It looks amazing. But you will more than likely need a high quality computer to run it. And it looks like everything dies as soon as you hit it.
    This game is probably 2 years in development, and wont come out for another 1-2 years - I think this prasentation with probably not finished numbers and high end characters did a good job.
    Last edited by mmoce04a3b2ccc; 2011-11-13 at 01:16 PM.

its not a clone of diablo, its an mmorpg with isomorphic view just like lineage 1, and has a very interesting skill system from what i saw in the trailer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Being a player of Lineage II for quite a long i would rather die than play anything with Lineage title on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Keosen View Post
    Being a player of Lineage II for quite a long i would rather die than play anything with Lineage title on it.
    haha i played l2 for like 5 years, starting on the korean beta...i enjoyed the game a lot until everybody started botting and it killed the game. i loved pvping for hunting grounds in cruma, dvc etc

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Keosen View Post
    Thats probably because you, like many other people, got spoiled by setup/instanced PvP of WoW. Not offending you, but FFA PvP in L2 was the best thing I've ever seen in countless of different MMOs. L2 had it flaws (most of them caused by NCWest), but the game is still one of the best ones out there.

I'd still prefer a successor of L2, instead of L1, though.