Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've soloed them all in Hyjal but they each have their own quirks.

My setup for most of the fights is just straight up pve gear, using glyph of Seal of Insight and Glyph of Word of glory. Yes it's somewhat slow but it's a very helpful setup for the Winterchill. The Dnd ticks for 20-25k, so having up Resistance aura helps slightly since it's shadow dmg. Make sure you drag him all the way back to the female npc as the spirit aura she has does help mana regen when you need to spam heals and continue damage.

When he pops dnd you're going to take a tick or 2, and then you want to get out and judge and throw 2-3 divine lights on yourself. It's gonna take a bit but it's foolproof and I haven't died once using this strat. If you feel like your health is on the low side use a pvp trinket in the event you might sit in a long dnd in the Iceblock.

The only fight that is different really is Archimonde, I know you have to get him to 20% health in 10mins. I run into this fight in my normal gear and blow every cd i have as fast as I can. Fire isn't that bad but the fears are what prolong the encounter so just don't rush and pace yourself with both damage and heals once you are out of your cd burn phases. When I first started doing this fight I would go in prot specced, with ret gear and a shield+mainhand.

Armory : Fear@Cho'Gall UI Screen : Elv UI Wow Progress : Vindictive
    Cpu : Intel I7-2600k Mem : 16gb Corsair Vengeance Psu : Corsair HX1050 Gfx : EVGA GTX 770

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StarbuyPWNDyou View Post
    Only when done enough someone can to go further than more, than when in a group.
    Woah. That was fucking retarded. I remember typing this earlier and it making perfect sense O.O

I actually can't work out what the fuck I was trying to say. I just want to say I'm not totally retarded. Not totally.