Poll: Skyrim or Skyward Sword?

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ghtybv View Post
    Yes it will age, the thing with the moding is that they can change it. I dont mod so i dont know if its possible with skyrim, but with morrowind/oblivion you can get mods to improve the graphics. Sure in a few years it wont be as amazing looking as some of the new games but it wont be completly outdated.
    As for this, I didn't know about this till my friend who was always looking at info about Skyrim mentioned it to me. When I get the money I will buy Skyrim for the PC and hopefully have a better rig by then to enjoy it at it's best. I'm sure I will enjoy it (it's graphics on HD really are gorgeous) and then I'll see what the modding community can do for me seeing as had no idea about them when I had Oblivion (which I had on my 360, didn't even know ES games came out for the PC)
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't believe Skyward Sword is coming out tomorrow. *Faints from the excitement*
    For the Horde!

Deleted
    Skyrim easily. Skyward sword didn't improve enough across the board to be worth a spot.

I hate the whole fairy setting of Zelda, so Skyrim.

10+ Year Old Account
    No matter how much I love Zelda, I dislike the Wii too much to even attempt to enjoy this new game.
    >>This is where I'd put a witty quote for my Signature<<
    IF I HAD ONE

Deleted
    Never liked Zelda, and I've loved Elderscrolls since Morrowind (Never played daggerfall/arena). So guess what I will vote.

Personally never liked the style, setting, or just the plots and characters in Zelda in general.
    Elder scrolls on the the other hand , I have loved since Elder Scrolls 2: Daggerfall. Skyrim all the way

Deleted
    For 44 euros Skyrim is yours. So Skyrim.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mrteaspoon View Post
    Skyrim easily. Skyward sword didn't improve enough across the board to be worth a spot.
    Irony at its finest
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"

Neither for me. Just don't really care for either series.

Quote Originally Posted by Farahawnee View Post
    Not having an authenticator on your account is like not locking your windows because your front door is locked, and then wondering how a burglar got in.