Deleted

[Movie] In Time (2011)

Hey people,
    I went to see In Time last night and I must say:
    I FREAKIN' LOVE IT!
    For those of you un-familiar with it, go Google it this instant! (also, shame on you for living under a rock.)
    The acting is great, the casting is brilliant, the plot is genius.
    (Even though they let my favorite actress die like 15mins into the movie, you'll know who I mean...)

I really think you should all go see it. It's a great movie.
    Has anyone else seen it yet? If so, what are your thoughts on it?

Regards,
    Tsu

Deleted
    Ahhhmg spoilerssssss.

I loved it. Saw it twice

Quote Originally Posted by tsuteymanga View Post
    Hey people,
    I went to see In Time last night and I must say:
    I FREAKIN' LOVE IT!
    For those of you un-familiar with it, go Google it this instant! (also, shame on you for living under a rock.)
    The acting is great, the casting is brilliant, the plot is genius.
    (Even though they let my favorite actress die like 15mins into the movie, you'll know who I mean...)

I really think you should all go see it. It's a great movie.
    Has anyone else seen it yet? If so, what are your thoughts on it?

Regards,
    Tsu

I liked the movie, but wish they had explored the concept of the movie a bit more instead of throwing in more action. I would have loved to see more of the hierarchy of the system (For example, I don't recall them EVER entering Zone 1/2/3, New Grenich being in zone 4, the last zone it shows Timberlake entering and having to pay a toll for, and features the richest characters? Was this intentional, or did they just omit the fact that Grenich was in fact, Zone 1?). I also always LOVE back story in movies like this; How the system came about, the inventor, how long it's been going, etc. Which the movie featured none of. Ostensibly, they could actually do a pretty good sequel going over the aftermath, and/or a prequel detailing the origins.

Good movie, worth a watch. Has a great story that could have been developed further.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teffi
    You play a game for 20+ hours a week and you're "an addict".
    You sit on your fat ass eating nachos and watching men in tight pants throw a ball around for 20+ hours a week and you're "a man".
    Sometimes, I just can't even:
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx
    It's just an assertion, so it's neither logical nor illogical.

I haven't seen the movie yet but I liked the concept but some of the critics has said it really isn't that enjoyable a movie so I'm not sure If I'll go and see it.

The movie's premise is good, but it's got a mediocre story and awful acting. I give it a very generous 3/10

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    I was disappointed in several places. Plot and script needed real help (although I might just be completely addicted to Justin Timberlake with an Aaron Sorkin screenplay - ala The Social Network - after that film what script could measure up?). I was really looking forward to this movie and perhaps that is what soured me to it, but I wanted more from the plot and the characters. Amanda Seyfried is always *wonderful*, of course.

Good, but could have been so much better.