Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Mists of Pandaria, what a lousy joke...

Seriosly? An expac made for 7 year olds? with fucking pandas for both factions? Truly WoW is going to die if its not dead already.

I mean, wtf are you smokin blizzard? making a chinatown expansion based on fucking kungfu panda?

I hope your subs will go down even further Blizzard to the point where you will need to redo the expansion that millions hate for fear of losing your playerbase.

And to those loving the MoP expansion and "still" defending Blizzard and saying wow is still good, Im just gonna tell you that your the scum of the earth. Yeah thats right.

Every stupid blizzard fanboy addicted to this piece of crap game which started being bad with cata is the scum of the earth, the epitomy of stupidity and retardness. How can you defend something pulled out of Blizzard's ass like that?

Blizzard you just fucked Warcraft for good.

"Waaaah waaah waaah my opinion is best and everybody should like what i do or they are wrong"

Fixed that for you OP.

err lol?...

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol nice avatar.
    Only 12 year olds would feel too cool to play with Panda's, GG.

Deleted
    Im pretty sure 7 years old dont like jedis. Wait, what?

inb4 mod closing this thread

obvious flame thread. dont like it, leave it. it's a game, if you no longer enjoy it leave. crybaby -_-'

10+ Year Old Account
    i see a ban coming your way, creating multiple threads calling people fanboys. :O
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Amazing. You have nothing to do now that people who aren't you have cleared Ulduar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    PS: Pandas are awesome.

Deleted
    you know the pandaren where long in the game before 'kungfu panda' right?

Deleted
    Lol the stupid addicts have started to defend MoP already, they feel the need to defend Blizzard no matter what they do

I DONT GIVE A SHIT IF THEY BAN ME IM SICK OF MMO CHAMPION BEING BIASED TOWARDS WOW!

FUCK YOU ALL

you seem a lil nervous, kid. go play your yoda

The expansions made for 7 year olds are wrath and cataclysm - grim, dark, 'epic', with dragons and undead. All the things little kids like.

Now we have a calm intelligent expansion for mature people.

Discuss, op.
    Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    The unfortunate fact of the matter is that many, many people in wow are very passionate in their obsession with acting like a complete retard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Then why are you still here?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LaplaceNoMa View Post
    The expansions made for 7 year olds are wrath and cataclysm - grim, dark, 'epic', with dragons and undead. All the things little kids like.

Now we have a calm intelligent expansion for mature people.

Discuss, op.
    Im sorry but thats how warcraft was, thats warcraft = dragons, undead, bad guys , go play warcraft 3 to remember.

Quote Originally Posted by Dagoroth23 View Post
    Seriosly? An expac made for 7 year olds? with fucking pandas for both factions? Truly WoW is going to die if its not dead already.

I mean, wtf are you smokin blizzard? making a chinatown expansion based on fucking kungfu panda?

I hope your subs will go down even further Blizzard to the point where you will need to redo the expansion that millions hate for fear of losing your playerbase.

And to those loving the MoP expansion and "still" defending Blizzard and saying wow is still good, Im just gonna tell you that your the scum of the earth. Yeah thats right.

Every stupid blizzard fanboy addicted to this piece of crap game which started being bad with cata is the scum of the earth, the epitomy of stupidity and retardness. How can you defend something pulled out of Blizzard's ass like that?

Blizzard you just fucked Warcraft for good.
    I sense much nerdrage in this one!

Deleted
    can't you people just stop saying it's based on kungfu panda?
    pro tip: pandas were in warcraft way before the movie...

Deleted
    Gee, the 'pandas suck, wow's dead/gonna die' comment, how original.

Lemme guess, you're switching to ToR when it comes out? I know, I'm psychic.

15+ Year Old Account
    and starwars is a game made for the most mature adults and starwars has never been childish in nature not for a second.

oh wait..

Deleted
    His mom don't purchase the Annual Pass, so he's a little angry. Poor baby :'(

Deleted
    Care to explain why pandas are any more trivial than gnomes and cows(tauren)?

/thread

Doesn't Star Wars have ewoks? How are those not more childish than pandas?