Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I love my Worgen Warlock in WoW so a Charr Necro seems close to it. Gonna play a Human Ranger or Engineer (haven't decided yet) on the side too.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Norn, because I want to look human but i still want to be a huge hulking viking behemoth of a warrior, whilst still remaining close to human looking, can't stand the look of non-human looking races.

HUMAN PRIDE!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    This is the GW2 forum.
    Mists of Kung Fu Panda forums are that way ----->
    I'm sure he knew exactly where he was posting.
    Quote Originally Posted by SW:TOR
    Jokerseven - Kinetic Combat Shadow - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Ce'lia - Combat Sentinel - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Sentinel PVE Basics for the two Specs that matter

10+ Year Old Account
    "asura because of yoda lol"

Human for my necromancer. Probably male. They look so good as casters.

Human for my thief. Because thats how I see a badass thief in my head.

Charr for my warrior - they look so badass as warrios... so does norn

Charr for my engineer of course.

Mif u got some more Asura Pics ? i would love some with Male Asura , also pref with Scholar armor (robes/caster stuff )

i just need to know my asura will look good in them gear !

10+ Year Old Account
    Only decent one I have (same source as the two girls)

damm thts 1 ugly Asura

Hate the fact tht Shoulders are so tiny on them .. thts why i played a male space cow in wow and not female -.-

thnx for the pics

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Mom's white, dad's white....as much as i want to be black, it just isnt happening.
    Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries.

Orcs have a cool dance !

Charr.

They're basically just too badass to pass up on.
    They're ruthless, brutal and violent, but still intelligent, civilized and highly technologically advanced.
    Oh, and they're massive beasts with horns and fangs.
    So badass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bladebeso View Post
    damm thts 1 ugly Asura

Hate the fact tht Shoulders are so tiny on them .. thts why i played a male space cow in wow and not female -.-

thnx for the pics
    I'm the same way, it's the secondary reason I couldn't play gnomes in wow. I feel insecure when my shoulder armor is tiny. >.>

asura are creepy looking. eek!

i think anet did a fantastic job with the actual human race in gw2. unlike most other games which cast all humans as stock anglo-saxons-- or at most anglo-saxons with a tan. based on the character creation videos we have seen it looks like humans in gw2 have far more realistic and ethically diverse facial features than we typically see in other games. they showed human males with asian-esque features, males which more effete, males with very strong jawlines, wide and narrow brows, etc, etc.

don't undervalue the ability to have humans that look similar to irl people as a playable race in a game.

hats off to anet too for seemingly pulling off the hardest digital effect; believable human beings.

Herald of the Titans theredviola's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'll be playing Norn as one of my characters because I love LOVE LOVE the idea of being able to play a Nordic-Scandinavian archetype race.

I'll also be playing an Aura character because... well have you SEEN their animations? They have attitude, I like that.

And I'll also be rolling a Sylvari. And I'll own up to it... the anime-type, gravity defying hair.

Quote Originally Posted by bladebeso View Post
    damm thts 1 ugly Asura

thnx for the pics
    These threads are always really interesting to see how other folks think. I'm exactly the opposite--huge shoulders that make my character look like a top are a big turn off! Some of te shoulder armor in WoW was ridiculous, especially on broad characters like male orcs and tauren, eesh (imo).

Quote Originally Posted by Arkenaw View Post
    I'm the same way, it's the secondary reason I couldn't play gnomes in wow. I feel insecure when my shoulder armor is tiny. >.>
    lets just keep it at " we hate tiny shoulder armor they dont look good" Insecure + tiny dont fit together in a sentence :P

so Human / Sylv for my Ele then best fits for a caster ( After Asura *cry* ) hope i can make a fiting 1 coz in most games Male human casters look just wrong...

nothing was more ridiculous than my gnome warrior in t9 gear with a shadowmourne. every piece of gear on her was 3x too big for her size and she was no taller like the lich king's boot. like i could actually hide my entire character model in his boot...

<3 gnomes. best race.

10+ Year Old Account
    Charr... because... they're Charr?

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Might be a Human or Sylvari rogue/ranger. I like playing the lone wolf type of character, and those more likely to be a bit Chaotic Neutral in their alignments.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    Might be a Human or Sylvari rogue/ranger. I like playing the lone wolf type of character, and those more likely to be a bit Chaotic Neutral in their alignments.
    I think an asura would be more likely to be chaotic neutral then a sylvari... And if your going for total lone wolf (no pet at all, but still rangery gameplay) go as a ranged thief
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am going to play a Sylvari Elementalist, and that is because I have always LOVED the idea of a wood elf/forest elf. And the Sylvari are plant elves, which is even better They are a beautiful race and I absolutely adore their capital, the Pale Tree.

As a first alt I will make a Guardian, but my choice of race is still left undecided. But I will most certainly make it a Human or a Norn Because I think those are the races that fit my Guardian's story the best.