Poll: What's Your Playstyle

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by noteworthynerd View Post
    How so? I was told that one of the quests near the end was bugged and not-completable (but that may have been for the 360 version only).
    im playing PC so i wouldnt know

Playing as a mage with heavy armor, aside from the hood and chest for magicka regeneration, at the moment with my points going into Conjuration and Destruction. Usually emptying my magicka and then using two bound swords until magicka replenishes.

Heavy armor, shield and mace preferably. I tank, lol.

You seem to be missing a few options...
    Where's heavy armer mage, heavy armer thief, mage thief and some variations I probably can't think of that only work at far advanced levels of play.

Granted I'm a "Bard" like Nale, a cross classed Rogue-Sorceror-Fighter specializing in Enchantment magics.

Quote Originally Posted by noteworthynerd View Post
    How so? I was told that one of the quests near the end was bugged and not-completable (but that may have been for the 360 version only).
    My friend did the mages college chain on the 360 and there were no bugs that made it impossible to complete
    Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post
    I play horde.

I smash my keyboard repetitively while yelling "MAKIN SHIT HAPPEN" over and over at the top of my lungs.

10+ Year Old Account
    I pretty well dual-wield rogue/assassin/thief in most rpg's. I enjoy being sneaky and stabbing people in their kidneys ^^

Heavy Armor, 1H, and alternate between destro and resto magic in the other hand. I guess I'm weird.

Playing as a battlemage at the moment. Pretty much equal amounts of casting and swinging.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    First time playing elder scrolls so I have no idea what I'm doing, but I've been using heavy armour, one hander and restoration/destruction spells.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    Gone the whole way thief. 2 daggers and a bow. 3x times damage on a stealth bow, and 30x damage if I get a backstab. Perfect way to take out the strongest enemy

Deleted
    Sneaky archer cat person. Light armour. Have been using my claws/weapons when things get close...am thinking I might switch to magic though - I just can't get the hang of fighting with swords.

Some kind of Warrior/Archer kind of guy, using heavy armour, 2handers and a bow.

red guard with heavy armor and dual weild sword +20 dmg to dragons +20 dmg shock and axe +8 lifesteal

Can't play it yet but I would probably be a thief / ranger again like in Oblivion. I would love some berserker style warrior though. Is it possible to dual wield?

EDIT: Just read in post above me that you can dual wield. I would probably go wild with a warrior play style then, dual wielding 2 axes.
    Last edited by Rampant Rabbit; 2011-11-14 at 07:48 PM.

Deleted
    I play as an archer without sneaking around

Deleted
    I've decided to base my Skyrim character off Richard from the LFG comics, I may have to be a bit less destructive than him however

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    Can't play it yet but I would probably be a thief / ranger again like in Oblivion. I would love some berserker style warrior though. Is it possible to dual wield?

EDIT: Just read in post above me that you can dual wield. I would probably go wild with a warrior play style then, dual wielding 2 axes.
    You can only dual wield one handed weapons so it's not a Wow style warrior with 2, 2 handers :P

You know I waited for Skyrim in anticipation, I was sure that it would be my salvation from wow.
    Then I bought it and realized it suffers from the exact same issues that daggerfall did over a decade ago.

#1 piss poor combat
    #2 piss poor character Models
    #3 Slow and choppy animation
    #4 texture clipping

Honestly I feel I payed $60 for a few good cinematics that I could of youtubed for free.

Archery and Sneak are my main Skills. I've found stealth really hit and miss, for some missions its AMAZING, you can slow time with the archery perk and snipe everyone for triple damage, all without you targets getting a chance to utter a cry for help. Other times, like during scripted quest fights, you don't get a chance to go stealth, resulting in terrible damage and lots of back peddling. I breezed through the main dark brotherhood quest line, but struggled quite badly in my stormcloak missions (imperial scum ^_^).

Summon a zombie, sneak attack kill with an arrow, then charge in with a warhammer. I think ranged capability is pretty important no matter your style.
    I wish the UI made it a little easier to organize multiple saves/ characters