Unhappy First impressions after having played it...

Wow. That was a lot of NDA breaking info. Don't do that. Thanks. Infracted. - Buckwald
    Last edited by Buckwald; 2011-11-14 at 09:06 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyingmoney View Post
    Don't you know the meaning of life?
    Get born.
    Play WoW.
    Snort crack.
    Fuck bitches.
    Die.

This entire post will be deleted, i dont know why you wasted your time writing it.

Beta is beta and this breaks the nda

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, that entire post is one massive troll.

Its a good thing you won't be playing it at launch. We don't need people like you hurting the community.

Deleted
    As soon as I heared/read there could be more than 2 siths I knew the gamedevelopers dont know much about SW lore.
    And by that, it is not a game for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    It is not trolling. NDA breaking for sure. After the past weekend the reason for the NDA just became more apparent to me. It is not to hide spoilers, it is to hide these posts. Bad pub is bad pub.
    I like sandwiches

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Wow, that entire post is one massive troll.
    This.

I'm beyond sick of killing <insert mob name> 10 times and returning to the quest giver
    We didn't play the same game, then…

Quote Originally Posted by Roose View Post
    It is not trolling. NDA breaking for sure. After the past weekend the reason for the NDA just became more apparent to me. It is not to hide spoilers, it is to hide these posts. Bad pub is bad pub.
    It is trolling. I had the exact opposite experience last month, with an older version of the beta. And his PC cannot be "nice".

I could make an exactly mirrored post that says only good things about the game, this post is extremely biased and I could counter most of the points if I wanted to but, why waste time when its going to get snipped.

10+ Year Old Account
    Except just about everything in that post is patently false.

There are gameplay videos showing the smoothness of the combat animation.

You don't need a super computer to run the game.

Comparing the dialogue branches to quests in WoW is beyond stupid because they're nothing alike. BTW only supplemental quests are kill 10 things. The actual quests you do have huge overarching themes.