Page 1 of 2
LastLast

I want to cry with my bad luck...

Today I got a D3 beta invite and I was so excited to so I went to the Battle.net site to check it and just remember that I had an authenticator on my android phone... and guess what I did last week... I fully wiped and flashed a new rom, I forgot to remove the authenticator before the wipe, now I cant get it removed without calling to Blizz support sadly I wont get home after 10 PST, I have to wait to get home get my SC2 cd key, wait until I get to work and call from there and then wait again until I get home to be able to download it and play it. QQ. I want play diablo soooooooooooooooooo bad...

Oh on a side note I just got my MW3 copy... Why I dont have time to play all the games I want.

Things will get better little guy. Now never make a thread like this ever again.

Deleted
    got mw3 last week , then friday skyrim and Sr3 , while skyrim was installing i played sr 3, what you know...swtor beta inbvite :P i put them all up ( ye got 2 xboxes) and i was looking at the screens ( ye got 4 screens ;p ) like omg ? what to play? swtor / skyrim / mw3 / sr3 xD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutra View Post
    Things will get better little guy. Now never make a thread like this ever again.
    Ahahahah, you gave me a realy good laugh. Thank you!

10+ Year Old Account
    Your's is a sad sad tale

10+ Year Old Account
    So you get a diablo 3 invite and curse your bad luck? Newsflash, some of us will never get invited.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadee View Post
    Your's is a sad sad tale
    actually the idea was to give a good laugh, but sometimes when You want things to work, they just work all at the same time, overwhelming you, Oh and I have been playing Skyrim which rocks. And I have Harvest Moon 3DS still unopened... haha well I cant wait to give D3 a test run. hopefully next weekend.

Deleted
    you dont have to call blizz to remove your authenticator. my boyfriend got his removed by sending a screenshot of his id

Quote Originally Posted by Henkdejager View Post
    got mw3 last week , then friday skyrim and Sr3 , while skyrim was installing i played sr 3, what you know...swtor beta inbvite :P i put them all up ( ye got 2 xboxes) and i was looking at the screens ( ye got 4 screens ;p ) like omg ? what to play? swtor / skyrim / mw3 / sr3 xD
    why the hell would you have 2 xboxes?

guess it's time to update that sig then, huh?

OP: that sucks. On a personal note, everytime i read a thread where someone says they got a D3 beta invite i immediately check my own Battle.net account...still no invite for me

you whine because you have a beta key?
    and yes i read your authenticator problems but that is fixed in max 24 hours
    QQ i want a beta key aswell

Quote Originally Posted by Khonorum View Post
    why the hell would you have 2 xboxes?
    I have 2 too, One gets RROD after about 30 min. and one that works at least for now... :P

10+ Year Old Account
    First world problems. Be grateful for them
    “Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." ~Frank Sinatra

Quote Originally Posted by Myrlae View Post
    you whine because you have a beta key?
    and yes i read your authenticator problems but that is fixed in max 24 hours
    QQ i want a beta key aswell
    what makes it funny is that this is like the 5th time I have to call to get it removed because I forgot to removing it before a full wipe of the phone.

10+ Year Old Account
    That sucks. Now I will never switch my authenticator from the physical one to my iPhone.
    Last edited by Lysah; 2011-11-15 at 01:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcano View Post
    Today I got a D3 beta invite and I was so excited to so I went to the Battle.net site to check it and just remember that I had an authenticator on my android phone... and guess what I did last week... I fully wiped and flashed a new rom, I forgot to remove the authenticator before the wipe, now I cant get it removed without calling to Blizz support sadly I wont get home after 10 PST, I have to wait to get home get my SC2 cd key, wait until I get to work and call from there and then wait again until I get home to be able to download it and play it. QQ. I want play diablo soooooooooooooooooo bad...

Oh on a side note I just got my MW3 copy... Why I dont have time to play all the games I want.
    I did the same thing when I reformatted my computer and wiped my phone 3 weeks ago. All it took was a ticket on the support site (with a quick phone picture of my driver's license) and my authenticator was removed a half our later. If you go this route, check your account often, as they aren't always johnny on the spot with update emails (could also be the nature of email in general).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkenaw View Post
    So you get a diablo 3 invite and curse your bad luck? Newsflash, some of us will never get invited.
    Haha just this !! I have not gotten any beta invite for Diablo altough I wanted it soooo bad guess i´m living on the unlucky side of life.

Deleted
    Ah, the first world curse of rom-flashing gamers Hope you get it sorted quick.

Can't tell if serious. If so, why?
    Beta Club

Deleted
    Seems Legit.

OT - in future remember your recovery codes.