Thread: Gold Guide

Deleted

Gold Guide

hello people!
    i made a video guide today (it's my first one)
    please watch it and be happy for a minute!

much love <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KHAZOgZIYs
    Last edited by mmocef796a9375; 2011-11-15 at 12:49 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am so greatful you made a gold guide.....Link to said gold guide?
    Edit: ok you posted a link =D
    2nd Edit: I am sorry, but I can barely understand you =( but I did get the general concept of the guide and will make an alliance toon (opposite of my main toons) and apply the guide to it to see what kind of results I get =D.
    Last edited by Aquaux; 2011-11-15 at 12:54 AM.

Deleted
    ok seriously, no... just no.

While guides are helpful to some, and I do think you did a good job for your first one, I feel that it all depends on your server... for instance, if you start on a low pop server you will not make nearly as much gold, but what you do make usually has more value If that makes sense to anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by delkonig View Post
    hello people!
    i made a video guide today (it's my first one)
    please watch it and be happy for a minute!

much love <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KHAZOgZIYs
    Sorry guys watching this is a waste of time, It's a guy saying random things which are barely understandable and he's trying to scam people by putten 12+
    BS hammers on the Ah.

10+ Year Old Account
    First: Your English is very hard to understand. I realize that it is not your primary language, but if you record your own dialogue, and intend for it to be viewed/listened to by the English world, you should be clear and easy to understand.
    Second: What little I did make out from your video is already a well known staple of making gold. Playing the auction house is a common strat at this point in the game.
    Third: When you brought up playing the auction house, you offered very little to work with. Same goes for your recommendation regarding mining and herbalism.

I am sorry if my post is negative, but I am not trying to insult you. I believe you made this video with the best of intentions, so I am offering feedback that you can use to make your next video better.
    Princesses can kill knights to rescue dragons.

Deleted
    ok Karreck thank you very much for the feedback.
    i think my english isnt that bad if i make simple sentences, but once they start to get more complicated it is difficult to understand because i kind of swallow the syllables (sorry i dont know how you say that)
    whatever, i received an infraction for this post, sorry didnt know you are not allowed to post your videos!

I like your Mule's UI.
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament
    You would think that after all these years people would have realized that the people at Blizzard aren't sorcerors and are hindered by technology just like the rest of us mortals.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcall
    I will never understand why so many people who quit can't just QUIT and move on, and instead feel the need to come tell everyone about it, as if they just won the $100 million jackpot.