10+ Year Old Account

Quick Beta weekend question....

Sorry if this has been asked, but I didn't check my email this weekend and I just realized I was accepted into the beta weekend that just passed. Am I in the beta permanently from now on, or was this beta event only for the weekend and my access is no longer valid? Thanks for any help.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure it's only for the specific dates listed in the e-mail. You'll receive another one with more specific dates if you're selected again.

^^ what he said. You didn't accept so you got put back in the pool to be picked from. However there is only 1 more beta weekend we know of, and everyone (including you) should be invited. So while you did miss out, you will get another chance coming up soon. They will let us know again when they decided exactly when that is.

Aye, what they said. Those beta invites were for the 11th through the 13th I believe.

Actually, I got an email saying that I was accepted into the weekend beta, but it did not give me any information about "which" weekend I was invited to, nor did my account details change. I did not get a beta key either.

I don't know what that means, but I am going to assume they just plain forgot?

Deleted
    i got this to what are we meant to do even on swtor.com did not have any date so :s

10+ Year Old Account
    Cool, thanks for hte quick replies. Guess I'll wait for the next weekend then, sucks they don't let you play once invited.

the beta ended far too soon. but yeah there is another one announced and everybody who registered for beta testing before nov 11 is getting an invite.

That is for future weekend beta tests, which are pretty much "open beta's" (everyone who opted for the SWTOR beta prior to Nov. 11th will receive an invite). The 11th-13th beta testing was a stress test to prepare for the one you got an invite to (and for launch, obviously).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacu View Post
    That is for future weekend beta tests, which are pretty much "open beta's" (everyone who opted for the SWTOR beta prior to Nov. 11th will receive an invite). The 11th-13th beta testing was a stress test to prepare for the one you got an invite to (and for launch, obviously).
    ok thanks was thinking i missed it after everyone was going on about it cant w8 to see what its like

10+ Year Old Account
    Read the sticky.

My SWTOR guild: www.radguild.com
    USA West Coast PvP server: The Bastion
    Get your Game of Thrones on at Winteriscoming.net