Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Would love to play it, but I'm not going to buy a new console just for one game.

10+ Year Old Account
    have played OoT, majoras mask, wind waker, and one of the Oracle of cant cant remember wich, i havent bought any off the next generation game consoles becouse i had started playing wow by then =)

but imo OoT was the best, but i tho loved begin a goron in majoras mask, and i dident fancy all the long boat rides in wind waker

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ace1231337 View Post
    We already have the game but we still haven't gotten our Wii motion plus in the mail. Ughhhh delays delays and more delays. I'll still be playing it before release date and laughing at everyone else mwahahahaha. Can't wait to knock all the fabulousness out of that scumbag Ghirahim.
    Where the hell did you order from? Oh well least i have it pre ordered and will get a special wii mote and cd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cant wait! getting it on the 18th! :O
    Feel sorry for those who have to wait for the 20th.

Kinda anxious because of the motion controlls, but reviews says it's pretty good so.

I bought a wii just for skyward sword, no big deal the wii is so cheap nowadays anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    i honestly cant believe theyre adding new content to the game (new combat system, different types of bosses other than "use the item you just obtained to weaken the boss then hit it 3 times in the weak spot", ect). the only major change i feel like they made in any zelda game previous was link turning into a wolf in TP but even that had its limits. ive heard from multiple sources that this is one of, if not THE best zelda title to date and i cant wait to try it out for myself!

----------------------------------------
    you are now consciously breathing
    ----------------------------------------

(Neat, it's the megathread now. Thanks mods )

Also, the creators of Penny Arcade are working on a 5-part weekly comic in commemoration of the game. First page is up, looks awesome, and can be found here: http://www.zelda.com/skywardsword/comic/
    Last edited by Caiada; 2011-11-15 at 05:15 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I pre ordered it over one year ago, I don't know how I've lasted this long D: I'm essentially spoiler-free as of now, I must resist for 2/3 days! Then play it 547 hours straight. (a tad exaggerated).

Yay! Tis a megathread. Most if not all of the soundtrack is on youtube, Fi's theme is in my sig, which is by far my favorite.

PS. Make it happen Nintendo. :I
    Last edited by Digglett; 2011-11-15 at 05:45 PM.

Deleted
    Finished the game. One of the best Zelda games out there and the entire function of Wii motion+ works great with this game.

Feel free to ask any questions you might have about it.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    It received a 10/10 on IGN, and was said to give OoT a run for it's money. /excited

Quote Originally Posted by Retalius View Post
    Finished the game. One of the best Zelda games out there and the entire function of Wii motion+ works great with this game.

Feel free to ask any questions you might have about it.
    Jelly so very jelly. You're making my anticipation worse.

Finally was able to go and get my preorder and put more money toward it

So very excited for this Sunday. Now to find more menial tasks to occupy me until then...

Quote Originally Posted by Caiada View Post
    Finally was able to go and get my preorder and put more money toward it

So very excited for this Sunday. Now to find more menial tasks to occupy me until then...
    I know right! Such a shame there is no midnight launch, I guess I'll have to stalk Walmart or something around 12 and bug the employees to give it to me. :I

Actually scratch that... copy is reserved at Gamestop.

Q_Q
    Last edited by Digglett; 2011-11-15 at 08:35 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    I know right! Such a shame there is no midnight launch, I guess I'll have to stalk Walmart or something around 12 and bug the employees to give it to me. :I

Q_Q
    Tell me about it. Oh well gonna reserve/pre order the hardvack guide later today myself. Gonna be gun...thiugh i wish i had gotten the phantom hourglass one then i'd have one of each of the hardback ones. I also should try and grt PH one of these days. I know a guy who has it but doesn't like it for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post

Q_Q
    Mine is too, which is a 15 minute drive, and I'm currently without a license/car. Good thing I've got somebody to drive me, bad for those extra few hours to wait :P

Quote Originally Posted by Mechazod View Post
    Ever since I heard of this game I have been staying away from any info about the games content as much as possible. The less I know about it the more of a mecha-boner I will get when playing it for the first time. Seeing these mentions of it being called the best Zelda ever, and possibly even one of the best video games ever from some is really getting me excited.
    I'm in the same boat. I know next to nothing about the context of the game so I'm really excited to pick it up and dive in not knowing what to expect. Just reading the reviews out
    there has gotten me extra excited.

Quote Originally Posted by Venius View Post
    I'm in the same boat. I know next to nothing about the context of the game so I'm really excited to pick it up and dive in not knowing what to expect. Just reading the reviews out
    there has gotten me extra excited.
    The Edge review made me more hyped for this game than any other game. Ever.

"This is a game made for Christmas Day, released an agonising six weeks before."
    That's what the best Zeldas are, without doubt. Still remember Christmas with Twilight Princess. Now we get one early ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    cant wait for this gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame
    "Brace yourselves, Trolls are coming."
    Signature By: Mythriz

Deleted
    Off-topic, but just saying to people who say Wii is bad console. There's more top notch games on Wii than just this. For example. Both Super mario galaxys, Zelda Twilight Princess, Metroid Trilogy, Donkey kong Returns.. etc. the Metroid Trilogy alone is about 100 hours of gameplay on one disc - Metroid Prime is one of the best games ever made.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doylez View Post
    Would love to play it, but I'm not going to buy a new console just for one game.
    Black friday is just around the corner

Quote Originally Posted by Caiada View Post
    The Edge review made me more hyped for this game than any other game. Ever.

That's what the best Zeldas are, without doubt. Still remember Christmas with Twilight Princess. Now we get one early ^^
    Yup the edge review is what did it for me as well, plus the video gamespot put on.

As for Zelda on Christmas day, that's when I got Majora's Mask and let me tell you to this day that is my favorite and most memorable Christmas morning of all time.
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"