Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by michaeld View Post
    id be more excited about this if I could play it on a less terrible console in HD.
    The game is fun, and the art looks good. Who cares if it's in HD? Playing on a standard def console won't make it any less of a good game.

Quote Originally Posted by michaeld View Post
    id be more excited about this if I could play it on a less terrible console in HD.
    Emulate it in your native resolution then, that's what I did. 100% flawless emulation with a 3.4ghz Sandy Bridge i5, a 460 GTX, and 16GB of RAM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimfrost View Post
    I've been playing Zelda ever since i was a child, all games got me hooked instantly! I have almost all zelda games but now skyward sword didn't really suck me in. What is your opinion on zelda ; skyward sword?
    It's not my favorite, it added some really nice features though. I missed an open ended world, the sky was pretty empty and the only real place you could explore was Skyloft. Other then that, the story was great, and the characters were really fun. (Groose, and Ghirahim mostly) Also, it touches so much on lore we didn't know, I feel SS's story actually enhances the other titles in the series. (Mainly OOT)

Quote Originally Posted by Duruka View Post
    The game is fun, and the art looks good. Who cares if it's in HD? Playing on a standard def console won't make it any less of a good game.
    Technical specs are obviously all that matter to good graphics. /sarcasm

It's funny because in 5 years, all the 'realistic games' will look obsolete and low-fi, while stylized games like SS, Wind Waker, Okami, and the like will all still look pretty decent.

Yeah, Wind Waker to this day looks really nice. Really amazing quality cell shading has.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm behind in the times.. but finally got around to buying a new wii (I bought a wii last time just for twilight princess.. then sold it, etc..).

29Hrs in the game, and I'm near the end I think.. Skyloft for the triforce is the end I assume.

I'm having trouble with the boss rush for the shield... I can get like 5-6 in, but then I just run out of 'steam'.. Any tips? (I fucking HATE the imprisioned.. )

Also: Why would the add the best shield in the game at the end when you're already done everything? -sad face- got GREAT usage out of my 2/2 sacred shield tho
    Last edited by spaace; 2013-03-28 at 05:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by spaace View Post
    I'm behind in the times.. but finally got around to buying a new wii (I bought a wii last time just for twilight princess.. then sold it, etc..).

29Hrs in the game, and I'm near the end I think.. Skyloft for the triforce is the end I assume.

I'm having trouble with the boss rush for the shield... I can get like 5-6 in, but then I just run out of 'steam'.. Any tips?

Also: Why would the add the best shield in the game at the end when you're already done everything? -sad face- got GREAT usage out of my 2/2 sacred shield tho
    It's added at the end essentially because that's how Japanese games are: ridiculously hard bosses or guantlets for "uber" gear that... has no use. It's this paradox they've never really gotten out of. It's somewhat like the Fierce Deity in Majora's Mask in that it took some work to get and you were ridiculous powerful... but all that was left was the final fight and made it a joke.

There are sadly very, very few JP games that have such uber weapons that are used for a better purpose (i.e. this megaboss that requires said equipment). Skyward Sword isn't one of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    It was a good game...... but did i really need to convince the dragons that i was the hero at that point? espeically the water one.. i mean i beat that temple and now im asking about the hero song

WHAT MORE DO U WANT!