Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    Alright, so I made this a few minutes ago. It's what happens when I'm sick and no one is around to restrain me (I get really hungry when I have a cold...)...

The right hand piece is, from top to bottom: Bread, prosciutto di san daniele, smoked gouda, bread, bacon, cheddar cheese, bread, goat cheese, hard salami, and, finally, bread.

Good or gross? (I ate the whole thing, and I'm still hungry...)
    That's not gross at all, that's a damn nice sandwich.
    We will stand above the city, rising high above the streets
    From tops of buildings we will look, at all that lies beneath our feet
    We will raise our hands above us, cold steel shining in the sun
    With these hands that will not bleed, my father's battle will be won!

Drakkosh Zhysta Shivarra Tesela

Quote Originally Posted by Selxxa View Post
    That's not gross at all, that's a damn nice sandwich.
    That's what I thought. The prosciutto layer itself retails for over $26/pound... probably shouldn't be wasting it in a stupid sandwich.

And I'm still hungry. Ideas? I have pretty much anything you can imagine available.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowWhiteWolf View Post
    What is something you find delicious that makes other people cringe when they see you eat it?

1. I like to dip my french fries in mayonnaise.

What about you guys?
    You really think it's odd to eat Mayonnaise with your french fries? Here in the Netherlands, almost everyone eats mayonnaise on fries... Same in France and Belgium, not sure about Germany.

Deleted
    At least 3 litres of Coca-Cola every day. Yea I know it's not eating but most people find it gross. I sometimes also eat some candy/chocolate and/or salty snacks with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Reindeer on pizza. Awww yeah!

Quote Originally Posted by Naamari View Post
    At least 3 litres of Coca-Cola every day. Yea I know it's not eating but most people find it gross. I sometimes also eat some candy/chocolate and/or salty snacks with it.
    That cannot be healthy D:
    New and shiny compppppp!

Quote Originally Posted by Icpie View Post
    That cannot be healthy D:
    Neither is most of the stuff in this thread.

Raw sea urchin. Looks like snot, feels like snot, tastes like awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jamme View Post
    Reindeer on pizza. Awww yeah!
    Is it bad that I could tell you were from Finland before I looked at your location? >_> How does reindeer taste by the way? It's not very common in the continental US? I've had white-tail venison which was really good so I'm curious if they taste the same!

Also according to my other half I do unspeakable things to my tuna fish. There are two variants I like do in addition to just canned tuna with light mayo and salt and pepper.

1) Tuna, light mayo, and Heinz sweet pickle relish. I can't stand celery so the pickles add a nice crunch.
    2) Tuna, light mayo, red wine vinegar, ground paprika, dried parsley, and a tiny touch of onion powder. I haven't been able to do this one in ages but god damn it's good!
    That fabric softener teddy bear...oooh I'm 'a hunt that little bitch down.

Quote Originally Posted by Talokami View Post
    Is it bad that I could tell you were from Finland before I looked at your location? >_> How does reindeer taste by the way? It's not very common in the continental US? I've had white-tail venison which was really good so I'm curious if they taste the same!

Also according to my other half I do unspeakable things to my tuna fish. There are two variants I like do in addition to just canned tuna with light mayo and salt and pepper.

1) Tuna, light mayo, and Heinz sweet pickle relish. I can't stand celery so the pickles add a nice crunch.
    2) Tuna, light mayo, red wine vinegar, ground paprika, dried parsley, and a tiny touch of onion powder. I haven't been able to do this one in ages but god damn it's good!
    I would say it's kinda close to venison meat. Depends alot from how it's cooked and what is it served with, of course. It's still by far my favourite meat thus far.

Chitlins

10+ Year Old Account
    I suffer from pica.

I compulsively eat my fingernails, toenails, skin (especially from my hands and feet, but also the inside of my mouth and my lips), blood, sweat, mucus, tears, dander, scabs, pus, plaque from my teeth, and occasionally earwax (though I am not fond of the taste - sometimes I can't stop myself).

Luckily, for the most part, most of that can't make me sick. I find the habit very irritating, and I know better, but I can't seem to make myself stop. The habit is far worse when I'm feeling nervous, and rather than being fairly gentle with my picking and scratching, I get to hurting myself which is even more annoying.

If I could describe it it's like having an itch that you know you shouldn't scratch. Most of the time you just feel irritated by it - but sometimes you just let yourself have a few good scratches, especially when you're tired and not thinking about not doing it. In my case, I get an itch on my foot, and pick off some of the skin from my foot. And pop, into my mouth. I'm not even aware I'm doing it until I'm swallowing and cursing myself for doing it again.

So yeah. Unless someone here is a pica-sufferer with a soap or chalk addiction, I think I have you all beat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiigeri View Post
    I would say it's kinda close to venison meat. Depends alot from how it's cooked and what is it served with, of course. It's still by far my favourite meat thus far.
    Oooh definitely going to see if I can get some dried meat shipped here or some sausages then!
    That fabric softener teddy bear...oooh I'm 'a hunt that little bitch down.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    Alright, so I made this a few minutes ago. It's what happens when I'm sick and no one is around to restrain me (I get really hungry when I have a cold...)...

The right hand piece is, from top to bottom: Bread, prosciutto di san daniele, smoked gouda, bread, bacon, cheddar cheese, bread, goat cheese, hard salami, and, finally, bread.

Good or gross? (I ate the whole thing, and I'm still hungry...)
    that looks...GOUDA.
    "Laws should be made of iron, not of pudding."

“A good act does not wash out the bad, nor a bad act the good. Each should have its own reward.”

- King Stannis Baratheon

Can't really say much myself for weird eats, but my GF enjoys her onion and peanut-butter sandwiches. Have to say I stay clear from her for a few hours of the day after those ones.

10+ Year Old Account
    i dont really eat anything gross but... from the eye of my sister its mostly fired squid i love the most!!! :O
    or coconut fried shrimp !!!! (AWESOME) i try it for the first time at the Crab Shack in San Francisco when i was there for the GDC this year