Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

Find a Kung fu panda similarity in the Pandaren!

Lets find more and more similarityes between Kung fu panda and the pandaren!

You can only post one.

I will start with one you might have missed:

Surprisingly Looks like

15+ Year Old Account
    ummmmmmmm

ummmmmmmm

They both have a P in their name?

Edit: Incoming massive woosh
    Last edited by mistuhbull; 2011-11-15 at 07:35 PM.
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Po is a panda-morph.
    Pandaren are panda-morphs.

Please let's not turn this into a flame thread. If you like or dislike MoP, just post your fact/joke and move on.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

You can find the same pose thousands of times with a google image search.

People get over it..! So what if there are similarities...? Who says Blizz is not allowed to take ideas off from a movie?! Besides The Pandaren are much older than the movie!

Quote Originally Posted by Kazomir View Post

You can only post one.

Surprisingly Looks like

Woah that's eerily similar. Though I would think they're both probably tiger stance or something? I duno anything about martial arts though so I can't comment.

Similarities, the praying mantis in Kung fu P and you'll be fighting praying mantis in MoP? I duno lol.

I'm no MoP fan (or really even wow at all anymore), but I do think the comparison to Kung Fu Panda is a little overboard. Like what, two different forms of media aren't allowed to have pandas in them?

Quote Originally Posted by Kazomir View Post

You can only post one.

Surprisingly Looks like

Oh my gosh, those couldn't look similar because that is actually a martial arts move IRL????
    Quote Originally Posted by Histidine View Post
    WoW is great.
    Not sure what game people are playing; I love the way things are.
    What bosses will be in the Deathwing Raid?
    Quote Originally Posted by MauroDiogo View Post
    Leg 1, Leg 2, Hind Legs is a duo boss fight, Wings, Tail, Head and last Heroic mode only boss is his Chin. Totally optional and only for those hardcore enough. It's jaw dropping!

They're like... um... both pandas! And like... they... both... do... martial arts! Herp derp.

The point of this thread: China should evict all the pandas and do away with their culture, they're copying KFP.

Deleted
    They're both pandas.

And regarding that flying kick picture... That's a "normal" flying kick, if you can call it that. It's not something that was invented for KFP and adopted by Blizzard, so really, nothing spectacular about it...

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    They each have round bellies? They both seem to be good-natured? I got nothin' else, aside from what's been said.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoopnigh View Post
    One word:

Bouncy
    go watch the movie, he goes splat when he hits the ground, early on in kung fu panda 1, only time he is "bouncy" is when he channels the energy from the attack back at the evil tiger
    Quote Originally Posted by Histidine View Post
    WoW is great.
    Not sure what game people are playing; I love the way things are.
    What bosses will be in the Deathwing Raid?
    Quote Originally Posted by MauroDiogo View Post
    Leg 1, Leg 2, Hind Legs is a duo boss fight, Wings, Tail, Head and last Heroic mode only boss is his Chin. Totally optional and only for those hardcore enough. It's jaw dropping!

With Azeroth being destroyed, Blizzard stated that Panderen is supposed to be calm and peaceful. You can't have a crazy freaky looking Worgen type Panda. Yes, they did copy the movie character, but so what? Pandas are large animals and their look is supposed to match their home. They have no worries or care and it reflects their look. Deal with it. There is more to this game than playing a Panda race.

Wow! You think that kung fu panda invented Kung Fu

Of course those are the same! If both cases, they are doing Kung Fu, so there would be a problem if it wasn't the same.

Seriously people!

Holy shit OP! Who would have thought that a movie about kung fu and a game with kung fu elements would both use the same common kungfu move, a flying side kick!
    Mind Blown
    /sarcasm. stfu op, nice trolling
    Last edited by blaqkmagick; 2011-11-15 at 07:44 PM.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BatteredRose View Post
    They're like... um... both pandas! And like... they... both... do... martial arts! Herp derp.

The point of this thread: China should evict all the pandas and do away with their culture, they're copying KFP.
    You just gave me an idea for a little satirical joke....
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Deleted
    Inner....peace.

Oh, and haters be learners, we dont bring me the argument that pandaren are older than Kung fu panda, everyone knows this, i thing the expansion is GREAT and im onna play it just because i wanted monk for so long!

Really? That's a pretty common jump kick pose.

In the end of the second movie, there is a WHOLE PANDA VILLAGE and the movie totally zooms in across the distance through some mist to show it.

They're like, farming and stuff!

That was a good movie, the villain was awesome.