Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Played it all 3 days this past weekend, looking forward to the next beta and i cant freaking wait till launch, have already got it pre ordered, if your on the fence about it, get the beta key from curse, and im pretty sure there are other places that are going to give out beta keys, the comming test weekend will be the stress test, so you know they are wanting to get as many people in there as possible.

For thoes that keep saying its "wow with lightsabers" there are parts that are wowish, but i never got the feeling that i was playing wow at all, there is enough different about this game that keeps it from being a out right wow clone.

Quote Originally Posted by Trajer View Post
    It's fun and all, but I hate that it doesn't have the responsiveness that WoW does. It feels more like LOTRO or AoC. Rift was pretty close to WoW, but still not quite the same. I want a game where when I hit a button I "feel" myself using that ability, like I can in WoW.
    We did not play the same game. There is no auto attack in the game so you have to click for everything. If anything swtor has a better feel because if you dont press buttons he wont do anything.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shim541 View Post
    We did not play the same game. There is no auto attack in the game so you have to click for everything. If anything swtor has a better feel because if you dont press buttons he wont do anything.
    QFT, I love the WoW system, but this system is great as well. I like no auto-attack because each action is made, and reflective of your doing.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature