Aoe : Jan'alai dragonhawk avatar

Im detonating shrooms first and tab target sun/moon fires with help from starfall. But i dont feel like im downing them quick enough. Hurricane just isnt useful i heard.

u cant solo them, no matter how much damage u do, btw u are in solar eclipse while u do all the above right?
    This bro quit the game but still loves the game and will be back for MoP!

Yeah i try to always be in solar eclipse

Deleted
    And ummm, what is the point of your post? AoE tips for moonkin?

I guess so i dont seem to be able to kill them fast enough. Im pretty sure i can solo them moonkin aoe is quite strong...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmy valmer View Post
    I guess so i dont seem to be able to kill them fast enough. Im pretty sure i can solo them moonkin aoe is quite strong...
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmy valmer View Post
    Im detonating shrooms first and tab target sun/moon fires with help from starfall. But i dont feel like im downing them quick enough. Hurricane just isnt useful i heard.
    Contradict much?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by studkaw View Post
    Contradict much?
    Considering that moonkins have at least 3-4 ways to aoe, no.
    Anyway I think that currently only a feral(berserk+swipe) or a hunter with his cooldown could solo them in less than let's say..10 seconds?

I think you might have to rely on a tiny help from someone else :3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AtaraxyDarkmoonFaire View Post
    Considering that moonkins have at least 3-4 ways to aoe, no.
    They have hurricane and shrooms. I count 2 ways. And swipe is not a balance aoe and mass doting is neither. What is the other 2 ways?

Deleted
    They have hurricane and shrooms. I count 2 ways. And swipe is not a balance aoe and mass doting is neither. What is the other 2 ways?
    Starfall and multidotting.
    I never said he had to "swipe", i just said that only a few classes can do that properly. :P

Once you have detonated your mushrooms and popped starfall, with the help of other dps they should already be at 50-60% if the other dps are doing it properly :P
    Last edited by mmoc325978b4bb; 2011-11-16 at 01:17 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AtaraxyDarkmoonFaire View Post
    Starfall and multidotting.
    I give you starfall but that is an active spell you activate once and multi dotting is not aoe.

Deleted
    I give you starfall but that is an active spell you activate once and multi dotting is not aoe.
    Multidotting in solar eclipse is one of the greatest way to get high AoE dps, not sure if you mean that is not AoE in this very situation or not.
    Also a glyphed typhoon can provide a nice ammount of AoE dps for a single global cooldown.

Anyway, if you really want to take them down asap, I suggest you to go to solar eclipse a little before that phase, detonating the mushroms -->starfall --> glyphed typhoon --> hurricane (if you are going to be helped by someone else) or multidotting (if you are going to "solo dps" them)

They should be dead in a few seconds, but with again I don't think you're supposed to solo them, even a 2-4k dps help from your mates will help :P

Edit: I agree that hurricane is not that great for AoE, but usually multidotting requires at least 5-10 seconds to be used properly, and with other dps they might die before 1 or 2 ticks :P
    Last edited by mmoc325978b4bb; 2011-11-16 at 01:45 PM.

Deleted
    doting is still a singletarget spell even if you dot multiple units.
    AoE stand for AREA of effect. single target is not an area. Multidotting give you a high dps if there are alot of mobs but it is not an AOE.

Deleted
    doting is still a singletarget spell even if you dot multiple units.
    AoE stand for AREA of effect. single target is not an area. Multidotting give you a high dps if there are alot of mobs but it is not an AOE.
    We are talking about dealing damage to a lot of mobs, not studying semantic.
    All I tried to do was helping, all you did was trolling.